- HOUSE POINTS - #
Minnie 16
Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

New details about KH3, and more to come in Nov.
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 24 2015, 11:15 AM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

(About the battle gameplay of KH3)
Tetsuya Nomura: "The battle gameplay returns to commands such as 'attack' and 'magic' rather than deck commands. I thought that king of gameplay styles had the royal right to be used in a numbered Kingdom Hearts title."

(About worlds)
"I can't speak in detail, but apart from Olympus Coliseum, nearly all the worlds are new."

(About the scenario)
"Since KH3 was to settle the final confrontation with Xehanort the general framework was already decided, but it's not the end of the KH series."
"I'm worrying over how to bring KH3 to a close. I have already decided on my plans for the directions of the characters fans care about. I don't want to make something too short that only settles the main dispute."

(Release date?)
"We've reached an agreement, but I still can't say anything. I plan to give new information at the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event that will be held on the 3rd of November."

From a Famitsu interview:

(Sora etc moved so smoothly in the trailer)
"For this title we are implementing free running so Sora's mobility isn't ordinary (laughs). Most things can be overcome with jumping and free running, and you can charging up walls and such."

(Development stage?)
"It's moving along steadily. I'm currently deciding what to do about the ending and secret movies and such."

SOURCE: http://www.khinsider.com/news/Gematsu-KHII...e-included-5595

This is just a rough summary translation, but it does give us some new information. And seeing as how they've been so quiet about everything, this makes even these small details super news-worthy! Such as the fact that the majority of the worlds will be new. This makes sense, given all of the new possibilities they have to work with. I do hope we see some new worlds from OLD films too, though, and not just Star Wars, Marvel, Frozen, Big Hero 6, etc. http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/laugh3.gif

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Kingdom Hearts | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!