Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

Season 4 Speculation & News
Miss Mandz
 Posted: May 13 2014, 02:17 PM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Okay... starting with this press release!

Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (“Lost,” “Tron: Legacy”) invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, The Evil Queen, Hook and all the other resident fairy tale characters as they prepare to defend themselves against a magical force from the past that’s too dark and unpredictable even for Rumplestiltskin - The Ice Queen. Welcome to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won’t show up on your GPS, but it’s a magical place to visit. Reality and myth merged after Emma broke Regina’s curse, which had deprived the fairytale characters of their memories and trapped them in our modern world. When they finally regained their identities, our heroes were dismayed to discover that they weren’t transported back to Fairy Tale Land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - decided to escalate his power struggle with Regina by introducing magic into the town. But this is our world, and magic always has a tendency to yield unfathomable consequences.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz are creators and executive producers. Steve Pearlman and David H. Goodman are also executive producers. The show is from ABC Studios.

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: May 13 2014, 03:17 PM
is currently Offline.
chocolate is a glorious thing

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

I think it's super weird that half of that was a recap of the first season and not of this last one. XD

Also, it looks like they're totally sticking to the original Snow Queen story. I'm guessing this means no snowman building? XD

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: May 13 2014, 04:00 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Introducing Elsa was a great surprise! She's not really a villain in Frozen, though I have to imagine that she'd be pretty pissed after being locked up in that vault. What can you tell us about her and have you cast her?
Adam Horowitz: We have not cast her. We haven't started that process yet. As for her being a villain, the thing we loved so much about that movie, among a million other things, was that Elsa was misunderstood.
Edward Kitsis: She was never a villain. She was only thought to be. For us, that's powerful.
Horowitz: We truly want to honor the character that everybody has fallen in love with so quickly. When you see how our interpretation of her and what we do with her, you will see that's exactly what we're trying to do.

Is there a possibility to see Anna, Olaf and others from the Frozen world?
Horowitz: We would be very disappointed if Elsa was the only one from that world that you saw. Who else may appear, we're not ready to tell you just yet.

SOURCE: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time...en-1081658.aspx

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 7 2014, 12:18 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Once Upon a Time begins the casting process for the newest visitors to Storybrooke. See what characters from Arendelle are coming this fall!

The final few seconds of Once Upon a Time‘s third season set up the fourth season’s first narrative arc. Not ready to let Frozen go just yet, Once Upon a Time creators Adam Horowitz and Eddie Kitsis, super fans of the movie, are gearing up to cast their Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff. Of the three original vocal artists behind the roles, Kirsten Bell, Idina Menzel, and Jonathan Groff, one has already expressed interest in reprising their role!

The sisters relationship plays a large role in the narrative for the Queen of Arendelle as seen in the casting description released by ABC. However, there is no hint to the reasoning behind Elsa’s imprisonment in Rumplestiltskin’s vault that viewers saw at the end of season 3.

As for Anna and Kristoff, the honeymoon phase of their relationship, including Kristoff’s first venture sleeping indoors, will be tested by Anna’s abilty to equally split her time between Kristoff and Elsa.

The casting descriptions are listed here:

ELSA
The Queen of Arendelle, this late-20s/early-30s beauty long struggled to control her “chilling” powers and even unleashed upon her town an eternal winter during her coronation. Ultimately, she realized that the key to controlling her powers is love — namely, her bond with sister Anna — and now she is aware of the threat she poses if she were to lose control of her magic again.

ANNA
Elsa’s slightly younger sister is a fun-loving, fearless optimist who often gets herself into situations where she is in over her head, yet is able to triumph due to her resourcefulness and can-do spirit. She values her relationship with her sister above all else.

KRISTOFF
This handsome, hearty, salt-of-the-earth ice cutter spent most of his life alone (unless you count his reindeer). He has a sometimes-gruff demeanor that can hide his deep love for Anna and her sister Elsa. When we first meet Kristoff on Once, he is adjusting to life at the castle — including sleeping indoors for the first time in his life.

SOURCE: http://www.hypable.com/2014/06/07/once-upo...o-casting-call/

SCREAMING.

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jul 9 2014, 10:50 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Mirror, mirror on the wall, guess who's returning to Once Upon a Time this fall.

Giancarlo Esposito is set to reprise his role as Sidney Glass, otherwise known as the Magic Mirror, in the Season 4 premiere, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Details on the return of the intrepid Storybrooke reporter are being kept under wraps, though the last time viewers saw anything of Sidney Glass, it was on the nameplate of a locked door in the deep recesses of Storybrooke hospital.

--------------------

^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: Jul 9 2014, 11:59 PM
is currently Offline.

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

All I want is for Anna and Ariel to squeal together, but the latter's already moved away with Eric. *sniffles.*

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: Jul 12 2014, 08:04 PM
is currently Offline.

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

I’m loving the Hook/Swan thing on Once Upon a Time, but something is bothering me: How long will Emma put up with his choice of clothing? Come on, they’re not in FTL anymore and no one else is dressed as such.  A shower and some nice clothes just might move Emma in the right direction. —Linda

Aye, we may just find out if (new) clothes indeed make the man. I can exclusively report that there are plans to get Hook out of his pirate gear and into clothes befitting our world — and that his new look will be debuted in the early part of Season 4. Fun fact: After Colin O’Donoghue and I took this pic during my last set visit, I tried on Killian’s coat, and that slab o’leather weighs 50 lbs. if it weighs an ounce!

http://tvline.com/2014/07/10/once-upon-a-t...ok-new-clothes/

I love love LOVE Killian's pirate outfits, but I am SO excited to see him with new stuff. :D He better not wear a suit. Spiffy guys and white cheddar popcorn are my weaknesses, and I love Killian to death (he's just like Damon Salvatore, whom's my favorite character of all time).

I CAN'T DEAL WITH ANY MORE FEELS RIGHT NOW OKAY

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: Jul 17 2014, 01:34 PM
is currently Offline.

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

Interview with the two main dudes! :D *sobs because no Olaf.*

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/07/17/once-upo...?linkId=8939955

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 04:43 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Here are five Once Upon a Time moments you’re going to love:

– Cruella can definitely hold her own against the likes of Ursula and Maleficent. You’ll have to watch to find out how.

– New plot, new curse.. Well, technically it’s an old curse since this story takes place in flashbacks. But don’t worry, it still feels fresh!

– A very, very classic villain appears. Remember when the walking brooms made an appearance and everyone basically lost their minds? Those very same fans are going to go crazy when this villain appears.

– It’s all about true heroism. This season’s story arc is very much about who’s a hero and who’s evil. If you remember the plot with the heart of the truest believer, this season is all about “the heart with the greatest potential for evil…”

– Snow and Charming are at it again. This time they have their own agenda, and they don’t want anyone to find out.

SOURCE: http://www.hypable.com/once-upon-a-time-sp...remiere-quotes/

As Yensid isn't a villain, and that covers the characters from The Sorcerer's Apprence, I would say that potential new 'classic' villain will be.... Chernabog. But man. How will they pull that off. Thoughts?

EDIT: Confirmed!

user posted image

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Feb 26 2015, 09:34 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Guest stars that have been revealed thusfar:

4x12 Darkness on the Edge of Town

Beverley Elliott / Granny
        Keegan Connor Tracy / Blue Fairy

4x13 Unforgiven

Jakob Davies / Pinocchio

4x14 Enter the Dragon

Eion Bailey / August W. Booth
        Sarah Bolger / Princess Aurora
        Jakob Davies / Pinocchio
        Sebastian Roché / King Stefan

4x15 Poor Unfortunate Soul

Sarah Bolger / Princess Aurora
        Ernie Hudson / King Poseidon
        JoAnna Garcia Swisher / Ariel

4x16 Best Laid Plans

Raphael Alejandro / Roland
        Patrick Fischler / Peddler
        Chris Gauthier / William Smee
        Christie Laing  / Marian

4x17 Heart of Gold

Jason Burkart / Little John
        Christie Laing / Marian
        Rebecca Mader / Wicked Witch
        Wil Traval / Sheriff of Nottingham

--------------------

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Once Upon A Time | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!