Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

What is the end game?
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 08:42 AM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

So, we don't have many discussion threads in this section of the board... thought it was high time we did!

The thing about Adam and Eddy: they love twists. So it's hard to predict how the story will truly end. Will Emma wake in prison to find it's all been a dream? Was this all Mayor Regina's nightmare, and the town is still cursed? Or did it all happen, and will there finally be a happily ever after?

One thing I'm fairly certain of after the last few episodes: I definitely think Henry will be the next author. Whether they wait until the last episode to show that, who knows. But I think it only makes sense.

I also think we'll find out that the Blue Fairy is the ultimate big bad, but not sure of her reasons yet. http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/laugh3.gif

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
Dust Keeper Girl
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 09:15 AM
is currently Offline.
with a smile and a song

Jenna
Female
266 posts

Group Icon

I would be SO ticked off it they pull "it was all a dream!~" for SO many reasons, unless they make it kinda like Buffy and just have one episode where it ends ambiguous like "is she in an insane asylum or not?" but even then.

I bet you're right about Henry though. I would LOVE for him to be the next author, especially if it meant he gets more screen time. He's actually my favorite character and I think he doesn't have nearly enough dialogue or action in the plot. I think because he's so much younger than everyone else they sorta push him gently to the side, but he has the Heart of the Truest Believer, and I enjoyed his Neverland subplot a lot.

I wouldn't be surprised if Blue turns out to be bad, either. She's kinda shady...

A part of me wants to say they'll end up in the Enchanted Forest at the end and come full circle, but with all the times they keep getting cursed they might as well just stay in Storybrooke. I would love to have an ending Emma coronation scene though.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 01:03 PM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Oh man... Emma coronation would be fun. But I do think they'll ultimately stay in Storybrooke. Just because they've made such a big deal out of the whole 'wanting to go back to the Enchanted Forest, only to realize they have come to love Storybrooke (and it's technology) as home' thing.

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Once Upon A Time | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!