- HOUSE POINTS - #
Minnie 16
Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

Spoilery things for Season 4 finale...., (Don't read if you don't want spoiled!)
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Apr 3 2015, 12:43 PM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSS.

Last warning. tongue.gif

So. Video and photo of the filming of the season 4 finale have been unleashed on the net. While it seems like a darn good cliffhanger scene to leave us hanging until next year, we don't know if the scene in question is really the last scene of the episode, or the first scene, or WHAT. Plus, the finale has two parts -- so maybe it's the last scene of part ONE. Who knows.

What we do know:

user posted image

Yes, that is Emma with the dagger.

During filming, Emma was heard saying "We've come too far to lose our happy endings!" in the midst of lightning and wind. Killian tries to stop her, but Emma does not allow him to, and holds up the dagger... and runs out of camera sight, which probably = disappearing, leaving Killian to scream after her while her parents stare at the dropped dagger on the street.

You can watch one of the compiled videos here, but don't expect amazing quality. :P http://www.inquisitr.com/1976912/once-upon...mma-swans-fate/

Now. This could be one of many things. This could be a dream/nightmare. Perhaps Killian's, since he's so afraid of losing Emma/his happy ending. But this could also be a real event to set up the next season as well. Emma has done a lot of world transporting in season finales/season openers, but what's a little more? She could end up in the Enchanted Forest, she could end up in Wonderland, she could end up in a new world... she could even end up trapped in the book.

Why does she need to "save" the happy endings? Most likely, Rumple has gotten his hands on the author. But since Emma has the dagger, and there is no Rumple in sight... maybe the Author got the better of the Dark One? And now it's up to Emma to fix everything, even if it's a sacrifice to do so.

Question is... what exactly is she DOING? Is she becoming the Dark One? Is she harnessing the power of the dagger with her savior magic? Who knows. (Though Emma becoming the Dark One would be such a blow to the Charmings after all the 'make our daughter a hero' thing. She WOULD be a hero, as she would become the Dark One to save everyone... but she would then be the DARK One. Hm.)

Theories? :3

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
Dust Keeper Girl
 Posted: Apr 3 2015, 07:31 PM
is currently Offline.
with a smile and a song

Jenna
Female
266 posts

Group Icon

I'm already hurting and I have no idea what's going on.

Honestly, Emma becoming the Dark One would be such an interesting twist! Especially with the Charmings' and Rumple's reactions, depending on what happens. And poor Killian.

Although I'm not sure if the writers are ready to take such a supposedly-permanent subplot with Emma becoming the Dark One. Maybe there's some kind of convenient deux ex machina trigger device in the dagger she's using or something. As long as it's not as anticlimactic as the Frozen finale. In any case, she definitely appears to be sacrificing herself.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Apr 5 2015, 09:43 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

QUOTE (Dust Keeper Girl @ Apr 3 2015, 08:31 PM)
Maybe there's some kind of convenient deux ex machina trigger device in the dagger she's using or something.

I'm sure there is, as that's been the theme lately. http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/laugh3.gif Maybe the Author can somehow change the rules, and does so because otherwise he's toast?

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Apr 19 2015, 06:21 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Q: The series has a nice habit of teasing the next big bad. Will that be the case here, too?

A: Yes, absolutely. It’s a big reveal. The new big baddie is going to be really bad. It’s the unimaginable. It’s the worst thing that could possibly happen. It’s going to be tough for everybody. It’s going to be distressing for fans.

SOURCE: http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2015...es-new-big-bad/

Why say the thing Josh Dallas. I don't want to be distressed.

But I do feel like this has "Emma is the Dark One" written all over it.

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Apr 28 2015, 09:20 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Leaked image of Dark(?) Emma from the finale:

user posted image

--------------------

^
Dust Keeper Girl
 Posted: Apr 28 2015, 02:52 PM
is currently Offline.
with a smile and a song

Jenna
Female
266 posts

Group Icon

Spoiler alert: that's actually Emma in her cosplay at Comic-Con regretting her choice of heels.

Although it's a common storytelling/television thing, I'm always amused by the whole "Well, this person's evil so they need messy hair and a dark-colored outfit!" It would have been interesting if her outfit were reminiscent of the pink dress she wore in Snow's vision of her dark path.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: May 3 2015, 01:03 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/laugh3.gif Very true. Though at least Anastasia and Regina have managed to avoid that stereotype? (I mean, Regina wears dark, but she doesn't usually look a mess. And Anastasia was the same.)

New from an interview...

Diane: We know the last episode is going to be a two-hour finale, and you’ve said it’s cinematic, more like a film. Can you give us any scoops about what to expect from this finale that’s different from seasons in the past?

Eddy: Well, I think this finale is unique to its own concept, which we’ve never done before. And the tease I would give is that Regina said in the beginning of the year that she wanted to track down the author and have him do some rewriting. So the finale will be the result of what happens when the author starts rewriting.

I'm nervous xD

Can we just rewrite Neal's death so it didn't happen

--------------------

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Once Upon A Time | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!