Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

Season 5 Casting
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 10 2015, 01:41 PM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

For MERLIN, Once is seeking a black Brit in his early 30s to early 40s and boasting a natural British accent to play “a man with great wisdom and intelligence beyond his years,” someone who has always put duty in front of his own desires, even at great personal cost.

ARTHUR is described as a “good and just ruler” who, beneath the surface, “is a master manipulator who can carry a grudge to the grave, and maybe beyond.” He harbors an “eternal burning love” for Guinevere that can lean toward being a bit… controlling. For this role, Once aims to cast a gent in his mid-30s to early 40s, and again a British accent is mandatory.

The casting call for GUINEVERE, meanwhile, seeks a Latina in her mid-20s to mid-30s to play a “headstrong queen” who fell in love with her husband’s most trusted knight, the dashing Lancelot — previously played on Once by Teen Wolf‘s Sinqua Walls (at right), but (supposedly) dead in the current timeline. She now must balance her own happiness with the well-being of Camelot.

Of course we all figured we would get these!

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 01:48 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Once Upon a Time is filling out the Round Table.

British actor Liam Garrigan will portray King Arthur, EW has learned exclusively. Garrigan, whose credits include 24: Live Another Day, Strike Back and the Starz miniseries The Pillars of the Earth, will first appear in the season premiere and will recur.

Though King Arthur has yet to be mentioned on the series, viewers know that Lancelot (Sinqua Walls, who will return in season 5) was disgraced from the Round Table over a woman—ahem, likely the not-yet-cast Guinevere, whom Arthur is said to harbor eternal love for.

“As we do on Once Upon a Time, we’re doing our own twist on Camelot, on Arthur’s background and on his relationships with Merlin, Guinevere and Lancelot,” executive producer Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis say.

Camelot is slated to play a big role in the fifth season after the Apprentice revealed in the finale that the mysterious Sorcerer – who may be able to save Emma (Jennifer Morrison) after being consumed by the Dark One – is actually Merlin.

Once Upon a Time returns on Sunday, Sept. 27 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Sep 9 2015, 09:05 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Red/Ruby will be appearing in several episodes in Season 5a! FINALLY.

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Sep 15 2015, 09:28 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

user posted image

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Oct 28 2015, 08:26 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

The ABC fantasy drama has cast Merida's (Amy Manson) parents, King Fergus and Queen Elinor, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Fergus will be played by Sons of Anarchy and Scorpion vet Glenn Keogh. Elinor will be played by Caroline Morahan (Doctor Who). The characters were voiced by Billy Connolly and Emma Thompson, respectively, in the 2012 Pixar film Brave, from which Merida originates.

The duo will be introduced to the Once Upon a Time world on Nov. 15. In the special two-hour episode, Merida teams up with Ruby (Meghan Ory) and Mulan (Jamie Chung) for an adventure.

SOURCE: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed...-meridas-834971

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Oct 30 2015, 06:51 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Any clues as to whether Once Upon a Time viewers are literally going to “hell” aka the Underworld, and if so, as a whole cast? Or is it possible it comes to Storybrooke? –Karen
Details — on any confirmed trip to Hell or otherwise – are scarce thus far, but this much I can share: For an early Season 5B episode, the ABC series is guest-casting the roles of a “dashing, strapping young man” who is “single-minded in his pursuit of his destiny: to be the greatest hero who ever lived” and a “plucky, 18-year-old female adventurer with a sly sense of humor and a tough, no-nonsense spirit.”

SOURCE: http://tvline.com/2015/10/29/arrow-season-...turns-spoilers/

Hello Herc and Meg!

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 07:14 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Robbie Kay is set to reprise his role as Peter Pan in the 100th episode, EW has learned exclusively.

The Heroes star made his debut in the Neverland-centric third season. After trying and failing to steal Henry’s (Jared Gilmore) “truest believer” heart, he swapped souls with the lad in order to turn Storybrooke into the New Neverland, forcing his son Rumple (Robert Carlyle) to kill both Pan and himself to save the town.

Details on Pan’s return are being kept under wraps. Kay joins the previously announced Barbara Hershey, reprising her role as Cora, in the 100th episode, which is slated to air as the spring premiere in early March.

Other familiar faces slated to return this season include Jamie Chung, Meghan Ory and David Anders.

SOURCE: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/02/once-...pan-100-episode

My prediction is we're going to be seeing all these dead people in the Underworld. http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/laugh3.gif

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Nov 14 2015, 12:06 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Jonathan Whitesell has been cast as Hercules and Kacey Rohl is Megara. (How am I going to see her as anything but Abigail from Hannibal?!)

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Dec 5 2015, 12:25 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Another day, another familiar face returning to Once Upon a Time.

Rachel Shelley will reprise her role as Milah in the second half of the season, EW has learned exclusively.

Details on her return are being kept under wraps, but Shelley joins other previously announced OUAT alums returning, including Barbara Hershey, Giancarlo Esposito, Robbie Kay, Victoria Smurfit, Emma Caulfield and Tony Perez. Shelley won’t appear in the 100th, but in at least one episode sometime during the second half of the season.

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Feb 4 2016, 10:24 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

First look at Hades!

user posted image

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Feb 22 2016, 12:40 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

The covert op is up.

TVLine can now confirm that Michael Raymond-James — who stars on NBC’s midseason drama Game of Silence — recently found time to reprise his role as Once Upon a Time fan fave Neal Cassidy.

As teased by this TVLine Blind Item, Raymond-James last month sneaked back to Vancouver to shoot a scene for the Season 5B premiere (airing Sunday, March 6 on ABC), in which Neal’s one true love Emma braves the Underworld… to save freshly deceased Hook’s life.

And when we say he “sneaked,” we mean it. I hear that because of the mutual admiration he shares with Once creators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis, MRJ gamely traveled with a group and incognito, especially as he deplaned in Vancouver. And rather than hole up at one of the usual hotels where guest actors passing through town are spied on the regular, he bunked with friends outside of the city.

As a final safeguard, Raymond-James’ scenes were filmed indoors on a soundstage — away from the ever-looming paparazzi known to spoil many an outdoor shoot. (Alas, despite all the secrecy, two tiny hiccups threatened to expose his return, including a castmate’s quickly deleted Instagram. Oops.)

Now, with hundreds attending this weekend’s 100th-episode screening, the cat was poised to spring out of the bag.

The nature of Neal’s reappearance is under wraps but the possibilities are many, seeing as in Once Upon a Time‘s Underworld, the dead only loiter if “you haven’t found closure yet,” Once Upon a Time Neal Returnsco-creator Eddy Kitsis recently told TVLine. Or, Raymond-James could again appear via a (new) flashback, as he most recently did in the Season 3 finale (after being killed off months prior).

When asked if Neal’s name would come up as Emma, Rumple et al traverse the Underworld, Kitsis said, “I think that it would be very disappointing for her to go down there and not have somebody talk about Neal.”

SOURCE: http://tvline.com/2016/02/22/once-upon-a-t...-neal-season-5/

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/confetti2.gif

--------------------

^
Dust Keeper Girl
 Posted: Mar 16 2016, 08:46 PM
is currently Offline.
with a smile and a song

Jenna
Female
266 posts

Group Icon

Hank Harris (The Man in the High Castle) and Being Human alum Sam Witwer have signed on for recurring roles in ABC’s drama series Once Upon a Time.

Harris will play Nathaniel, a meek and troubled patient at a mental institution who finds himself trapped under the thumb of its evil and overbearing warden, Jacob (Witwer), who takes pleasure in tormenting his most disturbed and helpless patients.

http://deadline.com/2016/03/once-upon-a-ti...arc-1201720819/

Either OperationOUT is actually happening or the show is slowly morphing itself into what a trainwreck it's become, from actual Hell to a mental asylum.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Mar 21 2016, 12:27 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Adam and Eddy have repeatedly stated that it's not Emma's dream (and did so recently). However, someone in the comments section of that article mentioned Frollo and Quasimodo... and I'd buy that.

--------------------

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Once Upon A Time | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!