- HOUSE POINTS - #
Minnie 0
Donald 0
Goofy 0
Pluto 0
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

OA: First Day Of School
Ella
 Posted: Jun 27 2015, 03:46 PM
is currently Offline.
When these broken hands are whole again / We'll find what we've been waiting for / We were made for so much more

Ella
N/A
158 posts

Group Icon

When her father and brothers had encouraged her to go into teaching after Christopher died, Helga was fairly sure that this was not what they’d had in mind. Sure, she was fluent in four languages and passable at another three or so, but she was, first and foremost, a soldier. The military was her thing; it was what she was most comfortable with. When she agreed to teach, she’d done so on the strict understanding that she’d be handling a class like— oh, say, American Military History or some such thing.

So here she was in her office at a healthy eleven forty-five in the morning, knocking back a cup of black, black coffee, counting the photocopies of her syllabus and generally preparing to meet her one o’clock Elementary German class.

Fantastic.

Well, it’s a living, she thought, shrugging slightly. She wasn’t particularly looking forward to teaching a language—it was the sort of thing that required patience, a quality that Helga had little of even on her best days—but the salary Dean Fent had offered was too good to pass up. More importantly, it was steady. Freelancing for museums was all well and good, but the competition was tough—very nearly deadly, at times—and jobs weren’t always easy to come by.

A knock on the door and a voice filtering through the wood pulled her from her musings. "Professor Sinclair, are you there? I need to speak with you for a moment."

Helga scowled. What the devil does Rogers want? We’re not even in the same department, and he knows it. She knew that whatever it was, it definitely didn’t involve gloating—he was far too polite for that—but she still didn’t feel like talking to the man who was, technically, the reason she was stuck teaching German for the next few months. Best get it over with, Sinclair. She opened the door partway, lightly resting her shoulder against the jamb, and asked coolly, “What is it, Professor Rogers?”

--------------------

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere
I want it more than I can tell

Image © disneyscreencaps.com

• PM
^
Dust Keeper Girl
 Posted: Jun 28 2015, 12:51 PM
is currently Offline.
with a smile and a song

Jenna
Female
287 posts

Group Icon

Hiro was relieved when some of the others agreed to going to lunch with him. He was used to always having his brothers' friends always ready to spend time with him without hesitation, especially after the accident. They tried their best to fill the void left by Tadashi's absence, and though they couldn't cover it completely, they certainly helped.

Now, he didn't even have them anymore. They'd all graduated Oswald before he even enrolled, and now he was lucky to have these strangers agree to hang out with him. He didn't want to have to get used to eating alone again.

Speaking of strangers, the cool-looking skater girl asked to join. He grinned at her. "Y-Yeah, cool! Sure! I'm Hiro... Hiro H-Hamada." Why was he stuttering all of a sudden? Oh man. This was almost as embarrassing as the first time Honey Lemon kissed him on the cheek and he wouldn't stop blushing the rest of the week. Maybe this girl just wouldn't notice.

--

This was going to be so much fun, Snow thought giddily to herself. Getting to know her new friends and getting to try out the pastries in the cafeteria. She found herself growing more and more comfortable in her new surroundings.

She was also excited about the idea of making girl friends. Her friends back in high school had all been boys, and although she loved them fiercely, she wouldn't mind talking to someone about the things that had terrified them like makeup and romance. Thankfully, she overheard Marie saying that she wanted to dine with them, too, and the girl with the pretty green-streaked hair even joined their lunch outing. Hiro seemed rather flustered for some reason, but he seemed more than willing to let her into their bunch. Snow smiled warmly as she introduced herself, "And my name is Margaret, but call me Snow! I love your hair!"

She hoped she wasn't being too forward with her compliment, but it was the truth. Her stepmother never would have let her step into the beauty department of a store, much less allow her to dye her hair. She was rather fond of her curly brown locks, but the brave color certainly suited the other student.
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
doodle vi
 Posted: Jun 28 2015, 08:07 PM
is currently Offline.
GIVING UP IS FOR ROOKIES

vi
Female
206 posts

Group Icon

Professor Rogers really was nice, which was good, but also not so good, because Anna was kind of just steering away from all guys at the moment. But talking it all out helped her relax a bit more after suddenly seeing Hans, in spite of the sour memories it resurfaced. "Thank you, Mr. Rogers. But I'll be okay. Of course, I was absolutely crushed when it happened, but, it was just, you know…one of life's 'little lessons,' haha," she responded, dropping her shoulders. She knew he was doing his best to help, but she didn't really like the idea of running to another staff member with her problems. Anna wanted to be stronger than that. She could handle Hans on her own.

Cupping one hand to her mouth as if she was telling some important secret, Anna leaned forward. "Besides, I got one good punch in, anyway," she responded with faux pride, still trying to make some light of the situation--but then realizing she had just told her professor about a rare but violent incident, Anna's eyes widened and she stepped back."B-But it wasn't that bad. It was also off a boat and into the water, but--you saw him, he survived." Cue more clumsy laughter as she swung her arms.

"Right, anyway, I'm going to go," Anna nodded, believing she had thoroughly embarrassed herself enough for the time being. She walked out the door he opened, waving to him and very nearly bumping into the locker as she walked out with a "Thanks again, Professor." Phew. What a rough first day! But that was how things always were, right? Tough in the beginning, then they smoothed out afterwards. Didn't Elsa say something about that when it came to running the company? Anna couldn't really remember. While she was trying to pull herself together after the day's ordeals, she noticed that one of her classmates--the one with the dog, that was hard to miss even for Anna--had stayed behind.

"Oh! Uh, hi! Sorry if I kind of…ruined your first day of class…" she awkwardly apologized. Was that why she was waiting here? Anna scrunched her nose. "There were…missed alarms and ex-boyfriends and lots of bad memories. But our next class will be fine, don't worry."

--------

The racer was immediately amused by the guy's stammering, even though she couldn't understand why he would be nervous. But she liked his tooth gap. "Hiro-Hiro Hamada," Vanellope was quick to repeat in tease, tilting her head, though it was all in good humor. "How are ya?" She made fun of people--particularly Uncle Ralph--a lot, but it was never to hurt their feelings or anything. Vanellope loved to make jokes, but she was always the first one to start talking, and she never let anyone feel left out. One of the girls introduced themselves as well, telling Vanellope to call her "Snow." "Well that's a cool nickname!" she chuckled. The girl actually reminded Vanellope of a snowmobile racer she had meant before. She couldn't remember her name, but her mobile had been called "Winterpop" and she had dark hair, fair skin, and bright cheeks too. But this girl was a lot sweeter than that racer, as Snow instantly complimented her hair, something Uncle Ralph had always deemed a disaster.

"Thanks! It kinda just happened one boring afternoon," she answered, tugging at one green and black lock. She was the type of person who always needed to be doing something hands-on. The compliment had her beaming super cheerfully though, because as sarcastic as Vanellope could be, she was always pumped to make friends. They didn't come easily in the orphanage, after all. But now that she was in college and surrounded by a bunch of different people, it looked like she could maybe find her niche!

"I'm Vanellope Von Schweetz--part time mechanical engineering student, full time kart racer," Vanellope introduced herself at last with a grin and a little pizzaz. She said it with excitement; the title hadn't been easy to secure. She didn't bother to tell them her real name was Vanessa. Technically, it was Vanessa Penelope Von Schweetz, but someone had gotten it mixed up in her records at first, which led to the "Vanellope." The other kids in the orphanage used to taunt her for it all the time, but after Vanellope was adopted, she made it her official racing name and learned to just own it. Mistakes were kind of just part of who she was.

"So, what're you guys in here for?" She made asking for their majors sound as if they were in prison, which school sorta was to Vanellope--but college was proving to be a lot better so far.

--------------------

user posted image

sig by hannahberrie
• PM • WWW
^
Chris
 Posted: Jun 29 2015, 04:23 PM
is currently Offline.
"What's Up, Doc?"

Chris
Male
82 posts

Group Icon

Steve grinned and chuckled a bit as Anna rambled about her history with Hans, nodding as she said she wanted to handle things on her own; in a lot of ways, she reminded him of how he was as a teenager. He told her to take care, and headed on his way to Professor Sinclair's office. She answered him, coming out in the door in her typical aloof, icy fashion, answering his question with one of her own, considerably less polite. Nothing he hadn't expected.

"I think you still have my book on foreign allies during the Revolutionary War; I lent it to you because you said you were interested, but I need it for my class if you're done with it," he explained. Hopefully that would smooth things over;

Lilo smiled at the redhead. "You really didn't ruin anything; that was a way more interesting first day than I could have dreamed of. Besides, I already knew that guy was a creep; he tried to hit on me at Orientation. Anyway, I'm Lilo, and this is my dog Stitch."

Stitch growled out his typical "Hi-hiiiiiiii!" Lilo looked back up at Anna. "Anyway, my friends were gonna go grab a bite to eat. You wanna come with? Don't worry, they're all really nice."

Without waiting for her to answer, she started strumming her guitar, an old Billy Dodger song coming to mind that seemed applicable to the situation. The strumming picked up speed, and she sang out loud and clear. "Why should I worry/Why should I care?/I may not have a dime/but I've got street savoir faire." She looked at Anna expectantly, wondering if she knew the words/melody. This could be fun.

"You wound me, dear Vanessa," Hans fired back as they walked to the salad bar together. Shoveling croutons and lettuce onto his plate, he explained.

"Look, this is your last semester, you want to leave a big impression, and I need my mojo back; too many people can see through me now, even the teachers. You're still on the Student Council, right? What do you say to the idea of teaming up? Not dating, no, but a you scratch my back, I scratch yours? I'll keep an eye out for opportunities for you, and we'll...collaborate."

He finished topping his plate and looked up at her, grinning. "Well, Ms. Atwater? What do you say?"

--------------------
user posted image
• PM
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 30 2015, 05:04 PM
is currently Offline.
i was innocent & certain, now i'm wiser but unsure

Mandy
Female
3472 posts

Group Icon

Hm. Lunch did sound appetizing; Rosetta was feeling a bit peckish, and having a nice social hour brunch would be a good way to get to know their fellow students. Two birds with one stone, and all that. "I think that's a dandy idea." she agreed, nodding to her companion. And the Southern Belle was just about to suggest that her Parisienne friend lead the way -- and perhaps share her further thoughts on their attractive professor, for she knew the other girl had them -- when a voice sounded out, carrying her name. It was surprising enough being called out like that, for Rosetta didn't think anyone here could pick her out of a weed patch, present company aside. But then she remembered that wasn't entirely the case. And as she looked around, red curls bouncing with the movement, this was confirmed as green eyes landed upon a very familiar figure.

"'Dessa!" What a surprise! Rosetta had known that her friend from back home would be attending Oswald, but she hadn't really expected to run into her so quickly! The red-head had planned on giving Iridessa a call to schedule some time to get together once all of the settling in had been done, but it looked like this would no longer be necessary. Now she was here, and Rosetta gladly embraced her for a quick hug before drawing back to look her over in her typical motherly way. "Look at you! Look at us! College girls now, right?" She laughed, dropping her hands back to her sides. "Finally here."

Realizing that poor Marie was probably lost, Rosetta slapped a hand to her forehead dramatically. "Ugh, where are my manners? Marie, this is Iridessa. We were part of an academic program back home together. Dessa, this is my roommate, Marie." There. That was more like it.

--------------------
all those days in the sun what I'd give to relive just one

• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
PearlyGirl
 Posted: Jun 30 2015, 08:45 PM
is currently Offline.
I remember Daddy told me / Fairy tales can come true / But you gotta make 'em happen / It all depends on you!

Megan
Female
158 posts

Group Icon

Vanessa was surprised to find herself actually taking Hans seriously. He hit her right where he'd needed to get her interested—she did find herself wanting to go out with a bang. She hadn't ever entertained the idea of a protégé, but Hans seemed a decent candidate.

"I usually work alone, you understand. But something about you intrigues me, so why not?"

Vanessa whipped around to face him when she was done preparing her food. "But, if we're going to do this, there are a few things you should know. First of all, dear Hans, the teachers are always first to see through you. Win the hearts of your current teachers, and the effect will trickle down and up. Second of all, we shouldn't be seen together, so in the future, let's meet somewhere in secret."

After beginning to saunter back outside, Vanessa turned around. "Call or text, don't follow. Oh, and have a fantastic first day back."

~~~

Iridessa was all aglow when she found her friend and got a hug. Oh, it felt like forever since she'd seen her! "I know! I can hardly believe it myself. Feels like yesterday that we submitted our applications!"

The optics major beamed at the people surrounding Rosetta, but she had no clue who they were. Before she could open her mouth, however, Ro was right on top of it, introducing the two.

"Delighted to meet you, Marie." Iridessa said brightly. "That's great that you two were such fast friends. So, what's your major?"

--------------------
user posted image

• PM • EMAIL
^
Ella
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 03:00 PM
is currently Offline.
When these broken hands are whole again / We'll find what we've been waiting for / We were made for so much more

Ella
N/A
158 posts

Group Icon

Along with Rosetta, Marie had turned in the direction of the unfamiliar voice. Now she watched as a pretty girl with dark hair, bright brown eyes and cocoa-brown skin ran up to Rosetta and was accordingly enfolded in a hug. Rosetta introduced her as Iridessa, a friend from back home, and Marie found herself liking the girl’s sunny, friendly disposition. Another new friend, I think!

Her first day of college was turning out quite well, if she did say so herself. She couldn’t wait to rub it in her brother Toulouse’s face, after he’d scared her with tales of mean upperclassmen and professors who terrorized freshmen on the very first day and kept at it throughout the semester!

(All right, so she’d only met one professor so far, and hadn’t really met any upperclassmen yet, mean or otherwise, but the point still stood.)

“It’s lovely to meet you too, Iridessa,” Marie chirped, holding her hand out for a handshake. “I’m majoring in European languages. And you? Are you an agriculture major, too?”

- - -

Oh, right. Rogers had lent her the book shortly before the semester opened, and she’d finished it in a week. (It had sat on a side table in her apartment ever since.) She’d say this for him: at least he had decent taste in reading material.

Helga heard the slight, barely-there wariness in his voice, as if he expected her to slam the door in his face or something. Shall I disappoint him? she mused. Well, admittedly, part of her did want to tell him to shove off on principle— but then again, it would be, at this particular moment, more trouble than it was worth. She was tough, not petty. (Besides, she really would have to return the book eventually.)

Thus, she fell back on professionalism. “I don’t have it right now, but I’ll drop it off at your office tomorrow.” She arched a thin eyebrow. “Is that all?”

(… Well, she tried, anyway.)

--------------------

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere
I want it more than I can tell

Image © disneyscreencaps.com

• PM
^
Dust Keeper Girl
 Posted: Jul 2 2015, 11:38 AM
is currently Offline.
with a smile and a song

Jenna
Female
287 posts

Group Icon

Unfortunately, she DID notice the stuttering, although her teasing sounded more friendly than insulting. A blush still dusting his cheeks, he was about to respond to her greeting (probably with a "Slightly mortified. How are you?"), when she turned her attention to Snow. Relieved, Hiro stuck his hands in his pockets to regain his nonchalant appearance - and avoid the awkward fidgeting with his hands he was known for back in Tokyo.

Vanellope? Von Schweetz? Was that even her real name? He supposed he shouldn't be so surprised, having hung out with a group of oddly-named people for most of his life and recently befriending a girl who actually preferred to be called "Snow". What was it that drew him to so many weirdly-named people? Was it a curse placed on him because he named his dog "Baymax" in kindergarten? Okay, now he was beginning to sound like Fred.

Any strangeness about her name was out of his mind the instant she said "kart racer." Hiro's brown eyes lit up in interest. Gogo had taken them to see kart racing a few years back, and it was sick. He remembered asking her how one could get into that kind of career, but Tadashi crushed his interest in seconds, saying he caused enough dumb injuries sitting in a stationary desk making robots. Which was totally hypocritical of him, considering the speeds he managed on his moped...

"Kart racing? Awesome! I'm studying robotics," Hiro told her, grinning a little at how she made it sound like they were inmates in a prison cell.

--

Snow blushed at her compliment. The brunette was pleasantly surprised to meet so many nice people in such a short time. Not that she was expecting to meet mean people - she wanted to think the world was full of wonderfully kind people - but with the way her friend Grumpy warned her about "crazy college hooligans and their coo-cane," whatever that was, she had been a little nervous.

Vanellope (and what a pretty name that was!) was very friendly and apparently quite intelligent, proclaiming to be an engineering student and a kart racer. Snow couldn't share her enthusiasm with the last bit, as even driving too fast on the freeway made her feel a bit queasy, but she smiled nonetheless and offered her own major, "I'm going to be a veterinarian! Although I'm sure it's not as exciting as racing." Vanellope must be very brave in order to stomach that hobby!
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
PearlyGirl
 Posted: Jul 6 2015, 10:40 AM
is currently Offline.
I remember Daddy told me / Fairy tales can come true / But you gotta make 'em happen / It all depends on you!

Megan
Female
158 posts

Group Icon

Iridessa happily shook Marie's hand. A major in European languages sounded positively fascinating. She thought fondly of another friend in NTP, a girl who seemed able to translate between human and animal.

The suggestion of her as another agricultural major made her chuckle, simply because the thought of her getting dirt all over her was hilarious. Iridessa was such a perfectionist, occasionally the label "neat freak" was added to her friends' description of her. She liked the fruits of Rosetta's labor, to be sure, but the labor itself just wasn't her thing.

'Oh, no, I could never do what Ro does. She's magic with plants, you know. You really should see her work! I'm an optics major." Iridessa said, a bright smile on her face. "So, where are you guys headed? Mind if I tag along?"

As they walked, Iridessa turned to Marie. "European languages, though, that sounds so interesting! What's your favorite language?"

--------------------
user posted image

• PM • EMAIL
^
doodle vi
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 12:42 AM
is currently Offline.
GIVING UP IS FOR ROOKIES

vi
Female
206 posts

Group Icon

He tried to hit on her? "Ew." Anna made a face, but then, remembering how he had first approached her--and more importantly, why--her expression soon changed into one of alarm and concern. "Oh, wait, does your family own a company too?!" she asked, blue eyes wide with her sudden insight. Oh, hold on, was that too much to ask when you just met someone?

"Sorry, it's just that, that was the reason why he hit on me at fist. And tried to destroy my family's business…it's complicated. Although not really, I kinda of just explained all of it, but..." Anna shook her head, waving her hand quickly. She had to stop talking about him. She didn't want her first day to be all about Hans! But what if he was going to target other company heirs? …no, he couldn't be. That was crazy. But he said he liked crazy. No no, that was probably just one of his many lies. Blinking for a second to step away from all the little conspiracy thoughts rushing into her head, Anna dropped the hand she had been waving.

"--Moving on! Your name's Lilo, that's so nice!" Anna exclaimed. "I've never met anyone with that name. Or met a blue dog!" His growl kind of surprised her for a moment--did that actually sound like a hi?--but the redhead was quickly charmed, grinning as she bent down to give him a light scratch under the chin with a "hello!" Slowly but surely, the horrors of this morning were being lifted away from her mind, tossed and scattered into the fresh school air. She was thrilled that Lilo was inviting her to share lunch! But before Anna could say that she would love to, the Hawaiian began playing her guitar. And…hey, Anna knew this one! Memories of she and her sister listening to the old tune while baking snowman-shaped cookies together during the winter immediately flooded back, but unlike the recollection that came with seeing Hans this morning, this nostalgia was actually very sweet.

Not hesitating to join in, Anna started. "Why should I worry?" she sang, spinning and stepping in front of Lilo. "Why should I care? It's just bebopulation! And I got stre-ET--" The note spiked upwards suddenly as a squeak as Anna accidentally bumped into a trashcan (so much for savoir-faire…). Thankfully, she hurriedly steadied it before it could fall, managing to finish her verse. "--savior fair," Anna sang, though it was part giggle at her little blunder.

--------

Robotics? "Whoa! Sweet." Her eyes widened, smile turning to rounder with awe as the freshman was clearly impressed. Not too many kids their age were interested in dealing with all the science--even for Vanellope, it had just be a necessity to hone her craft. She wondered what got Hiro into the subject. Vanellope couldn't even imagine going into that particular area of her field. Sure, she was in mechanical engineering, which was like, the home base of robotics, but from what she knew, robotic studies required much more delicacy than automotive engineering. Speaking of which…

"Hey, maybe you could check out my kart sometime, Hiro!" she exclaimed, excited with the idea. Since he was used to dealing with tech, he might know how to improve it even more. "Help me make it like, a transformer or something."

Turning to include Snow, Vanellope gave an over-exaggerated shrug. "'Course, it's already freakishly fast and amazing, buuuuut I'm always open to new ideas." That was one of the reasons why her kart's title, The Glitch, was so fitting. Because, despite all her love, to Vanellope, it could never be fast or perfect enough. She was constantly improving it with Ralph and Felix and even Calhoun.

Snow then declared that she was going to be a vet, another major that Vanellope liked the sound of. "Ooo, my uncle would probably love it if you came over, then! He's a big lug but he always ends up taking strays in for the night." He and Felix even helped at the shelter, and there was one particular dog named Q-Bert who Ralph was always sneaking fruits to. "They're probably drawn to his familiar odor," Vanellope smirked, rocking on her toes on the last note.

--------------------

user posted image

sig by hannahberrie
• PM • WWW
^
Chris
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 05:39 PM
is currently Offline.
"What's Up, Doc?"

Chris
Male
82 posts

Group Icon

That actually went better than he had expected. No snarls, no condescending remarks, just her standard aloof coldness. Which he was more than capable of dealing with. "Thank you, Professor. That'll work just fine." He didn't see much point in attempting small talk (the last time he had tried it had not gone well), so he offered a quick semi-salute, a "see you around", and began walking towards his office again.

------------------------------

Hans nodded as he listened to Vanessa's explanation. Winning over the current teachers would be difficult in one respect: Professor Rogers. The goody two-shoes had already seen right through him (he was probably telling Anna as much), but hopefully some of his others would be more gullible. And meeting in secret? He could handle that. "An excellent strategy. How does backstage after hours at the Iwerks Theater sound? I've got access." He had been in a couple plays last year, and knew people in the department well.

He then waved goodbye with a smirk as she walked, glad that he had gotten through. "Au revoir, mademoiselle!" This was going to be FUN.

------------------------------------

Lilo nodded in sympathy as Anna did the vocal equivalent of a marathon. "No, my family doesn't own any companies, though Uncle Jumba always says he has 'connections'. I think he was just targeting people who looked gullible. Sorry to hear that, by the way; Nani always taught me that nice was different than good, and I guess he qualifies."

She grinned as Anna joined in song, and their voices melded into a duet, though it was briefly interrupted by the other girl bumping into a trashcan. "You've got a great voice. Ever thought about going in for a music major?"

Lilo spotted her friends in a cluster nearby, and waved to the group, which seemed to have added a couple new faces. One more wouldn't hurt. "Hey guys! I brought Anna, she's really neat!" she called as they got closer.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM
^
Chris
 Posted: Jul 17 2015, 05:44 PM
is currently Offline.
"What's Up, Doc?"

Chris
Male
82 posts

Group Icon

Gadget Hackwrench was brimming with excitement. It was her first day back at Oswald Academy after an eventful summer, and she was so happy to be back. Of course she would miss her boys, but they could still come visit and vice versa on the weekends. Besides, she had a way of helping them after all, by golly.

"Looking for lost items? Pets? Even people? Give Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers a call! There's no case too big, and no case too small!" she was saying, into a small megaphone and a pack of flyers in her arms. She had managed to unload a lot of them so far, to both students and fellow teachers; Professor Rogers had been particularly nice about it, although since she had helped him fix up his bike over the past summer due to the fact that they lived in the same apartment, this wasn't surprising. He was nice enough, though for some reason he got awkward and stuttering sometimes around her.

She shrugged at this, not paying it any mind as she came up to a larger group of students. They were a mixed group, although she thought she recognized the black-haired girl with the sugary outfit from one of her engineering classes.

Her smile widened as she approached, putting the megaphone on a belt clip.. "Hi there! Might I interest you in some work my friends are doing?" This could go well or not...

--------------------
user posted image
• PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Oswald Academy | Next Newest »

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!