Miss Mandz
 Posted: Feb 21 2014, 09:21 PM
is currently Offline.
crashin' the party ;; guess they lost my invitation

Mandy
Female
3548 posts

Group Icon

This weekend is the date of the Viking apocalypse, Ragnarok. I only mention that as an aside as we discuss the fact that Space Jam 2 is happening.

Deadline reported the news, revealing that Warner Bros. is partnering with brother duo Charlie and Willie Ebersol on Space Jam 2, as a starring vehicle for the Miami Heat's LeBron James - and Bugs Bunny, of course. Charlie will produce Space Jam 2, with Willie writing. The movie's in the early stages, so James will have plenty of time to heal from that broken nose he just received.

This is the first major film deal for Charlie Ebersol, who previously has produced unscripted TV and the acclaimed documentary Ithuteng: Never Stop Learning. While James will be at the center of the film, it's expected that, like in the original Michael Jordan Space Jam, other NBA stars will also appear.

SOURCE: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/22/spa...-2-is-happening

O____O

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
LokiofSassgard
 Posted: Feb 21 2014, 09:24 PM
is currently Offline.
Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather!

Kimi
Female
14 posts

Group Icon

WHAT WHAT AND WHAT?! SPACE JAM 2?!

I admit, I loved the first movie greatly. I had a meltdown once when I rented it, and we had to take it back to the movie store.

But... A SEQUEL? Please omg no...

Edit:

I found this on Facebook since it's a trend there:

Update 9:29 p.m. ET: Aw, that looks bad. ESPN reports that sources close to LeBron refute the report from Deadline:

Well it was fun while it lasted. LeBron sources refute Deadline report, there's no Space Jam 2 or Warner Bros. project in works

— Brian Windhorst (@WindhorstESPN) February 22, 2014
Why wouldn't LeBron want to do it? That's just... loony tunes.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basket...th-lebron-james

I can't imagine their being a sequel after all this time. There's no way that could be true. I mean the movie came out in 1996, and it's now 2014. Usually when they do sequels, they don't wait that long.

Not unless it's like Marvel and they have a few reasons for it.

--------------------
I am Loki of Sassgard
and I am burdened with glorious sassiness!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
• PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Film | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!