Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

Ep VII Casting Details
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 19 2013, 07:45 PM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Casting is currently under way in the U.K. for the highly-anticipated Star Wars: Episode VII. While the identities of these characters have not been revealed, they have all been confirmed by unidentified sources as lead roles. Take a look at the casting breakdowns below.

- Late-teen female, independent, good sense of humour, fit.

- Young twenty-something male, witty and smart, fit but not traditionally good looking.

- A late twenty-something male, fit, handsome and confident.

- Seventy-something male, with strong opinions and tough demeanour. Also doesn' t need to be particularly fit.

- A second young female, also late teens, tough, smart and fit.

- Forty-something male, fit, military type.

- Thirty-something male, intellectual. Apparently doesn't need to be fit.

Now the speculation begins about who these characters are, and how they might fit into the story.

J.J. Abrams is directing from a screenplay by Michael Arndt, although no confirmed story details have been released. Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, and Carrie Fisher are returning as Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Princess Leia. With casting now in full swing, hopefully we learn more about these characters in a galaxy far, far, away very soon.

Star Wars: Episode VII comes to theaters in 2015 and stars Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Billy Dee Williams, Anthony Daniels. The film is directed by J.J. Abrams.

SOURCE: http://www.movieweb.com/news/star-wars-epi...etails-revealed

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
detafo
 Posted: Jun 21 2013, 10:41 PM
is currently Offline.
If I had a world of my own, Everything would be NONSENSE Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't In contrariwise, what it is, it wouldn't be And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?

Al
Female
50 posts

Group Icon

So... I wonder if they're going the bokk!verse route and having the Solo twins and Anakin Solo... or if its gonna be a totally new thing.

If its a new thing, its gonna peeve a lot of Warsies.

Maybe one of the teen girls is gonna be Jaina and its after Jaden has died or something.... who the heck knows...

Can't wait to see Mark and Harrison and Carrie back... but I will only ever see Joker when I look at mark now, his insane laughter is just.... perfectly creepy.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | LucasFilms | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!