Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

Jolie!Maleficent in KH3?
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jul 29 2014, 09:28 AM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

The Kingdom Hearts franchise gained tremendous popularity by capturing the hearts of not only fans of Square Enix, who is popular for creating the world-wide hit Final Fantasy series, but also the hearts of fans of Disney, which films became a part of everybody's childhood. Put together in one game and fans have their dream game.

The Maleficent movie is gaining a lot of hype from fans all over the world and fans are wondering if Angelina Jolie’s version of Maleficent will appear in Kingdom Hearts 3. When a fan asked the creative director of Kingdom Hearts 3 if Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent would appear on the game, he simply responded by saying “I’m not saying anything but you’re in for a surprise” which greatly hints that Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent would appear on the game.

SOURCE: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/30824/...-maleficent.htm

Like, the only way I see this working is if regular Maleficent is Jolie!Maleficent's nobody/heartless/WHATEVER.

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
Linds
 Posted: Oct 9 2014, 12:44 PM
is currently Offline.
.:Wait&Hope:.

LINDSAY
Female
283 posts

Group Icon

That...that could make sense, though, with the world idea they've set up. Couldn't it?

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW • GTALK • AIM • YIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Kingdom Hearts | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!