Posted: May 22 2018, 07:35 AM
is currently Offline.
with a smile and a song

Jenna
Female
312 posts

Group Icon

sad.gif

I remembered the Cryo-Fitz during the death scene, but it was still hard to watch. Iain de Caestecker has earned at least three Emmy's by this point, but he and Henry Simmons really NAILED their performances during Fitz's last minutes. And Jemma's face when he tells her!!

I would have been satisfied if this were to be the series finale, to be honest. Coulson got to choose how he wants to spend his last days (with May!! on Tahiti!!), after a nice moment with Daisy. The team seems to be on the road to mending relationships. Daisy giving up the role of director to Mack was a good call on her point. I also loved her speech to Talbot and the final fight, even if it was short.

I'm pleasantly surprised that Polly made it. I was so scared for everyone during this finale, especially Mack and Coulson.

Although I think it was an all-around good choice to not include the ending of Infinity War, I'm still a little bit bummed we didn't see it. I would be interested to know who is directly affected by it.

Anyone cry during this episode?
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Twilik
 Posted: May 22 2018, 11:20 AM
is currently Offline.
Some people are worth melting for

Charlie
Male
16 posts
N/A

Group Icon

I cried like a baby during Fitz's death scene. I'm glad "present Fitz" still exists, and it's nice thateven if they retrieve him, that moment won't feel cheapened.

Also, I've always had a weird soft spot for Talbot throughout the series, and it was very upsetting to watch him go through all sorts of trauma this season.

And there go my (admittedly far-fetched) hopes of seeing Coulson return to big screen. Outside of Captain Marvel, that is.
• PM
^
Dust Keeper Girl
 Posted: May 26 2018, 01:54 PM
is currently Offline.
with a smile and a song

Jenna
Female
312 posts

Group Icon

It's definitely going to affect Jemma that even though THIS Fitz is alive and relatively well, he won't have memories of their wedding/grandson/attempts to break the time loop. I'm also interested in the affect this could have with Daisy, who was never tortured by THIS Fitz but still has trauma from it.

Yeah, I hate that Talbot went through all that. I wish he got a bit more closure with his family at the end: his death was kinda sudden, though I know they had a lot to wrap up in a short time. He was a good man, which made his fate even harder to watch.

I refuse to give up hope that Coulson lives somehow. We'll just have to see what happens next season.

Here's an unrealistic thought: what if they took him to Wakanda, where Shuri was able to give life-and-spine-saving care to Everett Ross? It's going to be even harder for me to accept a potential Coulson death if there's most likely technology we've already seen that can save him.
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Television | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!