Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 21 2013, 12:09 PM
is currently Online.
i was innocent & certain, now i'm wiser but unsure

Mandy
Female
3473 posts

Group Icon

Okay, I'm working from a different computer today and thus have a different screen size resolution. And thus I realized... WE LOOK AWFUL ON A 1920x1080/INTERNET EXPLORER SCREEN! The sidebar is actually ABOVE the logo instead of on the side of the forum! That's.... not cool. Also, our font looks fairly tiny.

So I'd like to know if anyone else is having similar problems. Please let me know here of anything you think may be 'incorrect' with the skins. I'll look into the issue this weekend and see if I can find the reason for the sidebar being out of place. But I just wanted to see if any other computer sizes or browsers are having trouble. :) Thanks!

--------------------
all those days in the sun what I'd give to relive just one

• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Sephy
 Posted: Jun 21 2013, 02:22 PM
is currently Offline.
"About time somebody hit him, I'm just sorry it wasn't me!"

Sephy
N/A
61 posts

Group Icon

I noticed that it does that (the side bar on top of the page thing that you described) on internet explorer with my computer.. but when I use firefox on my computer, it's completely fine and everything is where it should be. So, it might just be a browser issue rather than a computer resolution issue.. Dunno if that helps!

--------------------
user posted image
If interested in rping with any of the characters in my randomized banner, send me a message! <3
• PM • EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Guest Relations | Next Newest »

topic options
quick reply
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!