- HOUSE POINTS - #
Minnie 0
Donald 0
Goofy 0
Pluto 0

new poll

The Seven New Lights?, (potential KH3 spoilers)
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 12:26 PM
is currently Offline.
crashin' the party ;; guess they lost my invitation

Mandy
Female
3548 posts

Group Icon

So it's been confirmed that there are seven new Lights in Kingdom Hearts 3, akin to the Princesses of Light from the original game. They will all be female again.

In previous titles, the Seven Princesses of Heart were a key element in the storyline. The latest trailers made no clear indication of gender with the new Seven Hearts, but Nomura clarified that after much consideration, they have decided to not include any men among them.

SOURCE: https://www.khinsider.com/news/GNN-Saving-A...his-month-12478

We have the following worlds confirmed thusfar:

• Monstropolis, Monsters Inc

• Mount Olympus, Hercules

• San Fransokyo, Big Hero 6

• Kingdom Of Corona, Tangled

• Toy Box, Toy Story

• Arendelle, Frozen

• The Caribbean, POTC3

Larxene also speaks of the New Seven Hearts, which refers to a new generation of the Seven Princesses. We learned in KH3D that in accordance with Master Xehanort's plan, if the 7 Guardians are unable to gather, the Seven Princesses will be used instead. Of the new Seven Princesses, only Kairi is still included from the original group. Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa are also being targeted as the other six candidates.

SOURCE: https://www.khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Froz...blic-demo-12493

Anna, Elsa and Rapunzel are 'confirmed' as Lights, as is Kairi. This leaves three unaccounted for. SO. Who are we thinking the others are? Are the above mentioned even the correct targets, or are they perhaps going to be red herrings?

I think Boo might end up being one. After all, she's a kid with that pure childlike wonder. I can't really see Elizabeth Swann, GoGo or Honey Lemon really being Pure Lights... maybe Lemon. But they're just not what I think when I think about Princesses of Heart. *shrug* Same with Jessie.

We still have one or two unannounced Disney Worlds, and there could be a character or two from one of the KH/FF worlds thrown into this mix as well. But what do you think? Am I missing something? What are your thoughts on the matter?

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Kingdom Hearts | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!