Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

Star Wars VII, December 18, 2015
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Nov 8 2013, 04:47 PM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

StarWars.com just announced the official release date for the next chapter in the Star Wars saga:

With pre-production in full-swing, a confirmed release date of December 18, 2015, has been set for Lucasfilm’s highly anticipated Star Wars: Episode VII.

“We’re very excited to share the official 2015 release date for Star Wars: Episode VII, where it will not only anchor the popular holiday filmgoing season but also ensure our extraordinary filmmaking team has the time needed to deliver a sensational picture,” said Alan Horn, chairman of The Walt Disney Studios.

Star Wars: Episode VII will be directed by J. J. Abrams (Super 8, Mission: Impossible III, Star Trek)and is being scripted by Abrams and Lawrence Kasdan (Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi). Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing, with Tommy Harper (Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, Jack Ryan, Star Trek Into Darkness) and Jason McGatlin (Tintin, War of the Worlds) serving as executive producers. John Williams is returning to score Star Wars: Episode VII.

Shooting is scheduled to begin spring 2014 at Pinewood Studios.

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Apr 7 2014, 02:55 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

While Disney chairman Alan Horn remained mostly tight lipped during an interview at the Loyola Marymount School of Film and Television in Los Angeles, he did let it slip that “Star Wars Episode VII” has already begun shooting and has much of its cast.

“We have a lot of them, it’s not completely done yet,” Horn responded when asked about casting, noting it as the most difficult part of putting the highly anticipated film together.

As J.J. Abrams prefers to keep details under wraps for most of his films, Horn declined to reveal any names. Variety, however, learned in February that “Girls” actor Adam Driver is in talks to play the villain. Actors being considered for the lead role include Ed Speleers, John Boyega, Jesse Plemons, Matthew James Thomas and Ray Fisher.

“We’re actually shooting some of it now,” Horn said, despite previous comments that filming would start next month. The chairman could have been referring to getting B-roll and location shots without having the cast on set, but he didn’t divulge any information beyond that.

The script, co-written by Lawrence Kasdan and Abrams after an early draft by “Toy Story 3″ scribe Michael Arndt, was also a challenge, according to Horn. On all other details, though, Horn channeled his inner Yoda to advise those awaiting more news: “Patience, you must have.”

“Star Wars: Episode VII” is produced by Abrams, his Bad Robot partner Bryan Burk and Lucasfilm head Kathleen Kennedy. It’s set to hit theaters Dec. 18, 2015.

SOURCE: http://variety.com/2014/film/news/star-war...orn-1201153257/

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Apr 7 2014, 04:09 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

The trio of new leads for Star Wars: Episode VII has yet to be revealed, but an actor from the original franchise is returning to reprise his role.

Peter Mayhew will play Chewbacca for Disney and Lucasfilm's upcoming sequel, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.

Mayhew played the legendary Wookiee and Han Solo's co-pilot in the original trilogy, beginning with Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope in 1977. Rumors have recently surfaced that he may be reprising his role as he canceled an appearance at Texas convention Comicpalooza "due to filming.” Since the convention takes place May 23-26, many fans wondered if that meant the actor would be busy with Episode VII.

Disney Studios chairman Alan Horn revealed on April 2 that the new Star Wars has already begun filming and most of the cast was set. “We have a lot of them [in place]," he said about the main actors, whose names have not been disclosed. “We’re just not completely done yet.”

SOURCE: https://movies.yahoo.com/news/star-wars-epi...-050000993.html

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Nov 6 2014, 01:18 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

The title has been revealed!

user posted image

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Nov 28 2014, 04:36 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

--------------------

^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: Dec 1 2014, 08:53 PM
is currently Offline.
chocolate is a glorious thing

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

I died.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Apr 16 2015, 01:15 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Don't mind me, sitting here SCREAMING

--------------------

^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: Apr 16 2015, 06:47 PM
is currently Offline.
chocolate is a glorious thing

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jul 11 2015, 01:13 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Excuse me, I'm emotional.http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/tissue.gif

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Aug 14 2015, 10:25 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Sssh, here he is! A leaked first look at Luke Skywalker.

user posted image

--------------------

^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Oct 20 2015, 06:50 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

I'm not screaming, you're screaming. http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/panic.gif http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/yahoo.gif

--------------------

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | LucasFilms | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!