Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

Kingdom Hearts 3 ANNOUNCED!
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 11 2013, 07:01 AM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

During the Sony press conference at E3 2013, “Kingdom Hearts 3″ was announced for the PlayStation 4 console system. It will be the 10th installment in the series. A brief trailer featuring the history of the “Kingdom Hearts” video games was shown, ending with footage from the next generation incarnation of the game featuring Sora once again wielding his key blade.

- The CEO of Disney Interactive John Pleasants came on stage with new Square Enix CEO Matsuda. They announced that a more mature Sora with Mickey, Donald and Goofy will be featured along with new Disney worlds.

- The game was also announced to be coming out on the Xbox One, alongside PS4.

- There will apparantly be no plans to make other KINGDOM HEARTS titles available for Xbox platforms.

- The Osaka team, responsible for Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance is developing KH3.

- Story details about KH3: Believing light and darkness must remain in balance, Master Xehanort seeks to spark war against the "tyranny of light" to restore equilibrium. In an effort to undermine Xehanort's plot, Sora, Donald, and Goofy search for seven guardians of light and the "Key to Return Hearts," while King Mickey and Riku search for previous Keyblade wielders.

- They can't answer anything about whether Pixar will be in KH3 or not.

SOURCE: http://www.insidethemagic.net/2013/06/king...-back-together/

SEVEN YEARS OF WAITING PAID OFF GUYS! http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/yahoo.gif

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 11 2013, 04:47 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Nomura is being interviewed right now, and KHInsider is bringing us the scoop...

Tetsuya Nomura is being interviewed in the Square Enix Presents Live, about everything regarding about the KH series, including KINGDOM HEARTS III for the PS4 and Xbox One, along with other titles.

First he was asked about the origins of the name and the series. Nomura explained (through translator) that the origins of the name lies in that they wanted to name it something close to the Animal 'Kingdom', but obviously that wasn't possible so they eventually decided to put in the name 'Heart' in the title and that's how they got the name 'KINGDOM HEARTS' for the series.

Then Nomura was asked about the HD remaster and Nomura replied that the original data for the first KINGDOM HEARTS title was lost, so they had to resort to recreating a lot of its assets, based on scraps of information they could find. It was hard work, according to Nomura, but the final product turned out.

Nomura continued about FINAL MIX and his intentions to bringing it to the rest of the world. Eventually he could, but he didn't want to make too many remasters, so including at least two titles and a 'movie' in one package was a good idea.

Then Nomura was asked about his favorite character in the series, and surprisingly he responded with Master Xehanort, mentioning Ansem Seeker of Darkness from KH1 as his special favorite.

Asked about worlds in the KH series, Nomura mentioned Jungle Book and that they have numerous times tried to implement it in a number of games, and each time it gets cut, much to his dismay.

Regarding the worlds in KH3, Nomura wishes to have some "stable" worlds for the story purposes, along with some surprises. He actually wants to implement a number of surprising worlds to KH3, so stay tuned.

Next he's asked about the battle system in the game. He said that the KH1 and KH2 battle systems are "core" battle-system so he would like to evolve the KH3 battle system based on that. The battle systems in the "spin-off" titles, might be lightly implemented as well, but we'll have to wait and see.

Nomura was then asked about potential FINAL FANTASY characters, and whether we might be able to play as King Mickey. He answered that KH3 will most likely include FF characters again, since they were absent in previous entries. Regarding Mickey, he will take it under consideration, though he made sure that Sora will of course be the main character.

Then he was asked about multiplayer in KH3, and Nomura said that next gen hardware had good online functions, so he will take that under consideration, but we will learn more at a later time.

Regarding summoning characters, Nomura said that in previous KH titles, we could summon Disney characters, but this will be different in KH3. He didn't continue about that.

About the Organization and nobodies, we will see more of the Organization, since Master Xehanort is behind that, but this will not necessarily be the end of nobodies.

He was then asked if we would see the actual Kingdom Hearts in KH3, and he said "I think it will appear". Interesting.

Then suddenly Nomura said he remembered what he wanted to add, in regards to the worlds in KH3. For the KINGDOM HEARTS III, if you see the movie, you may notice but there is a technique used a "shader" and the description of characters has changed. The texture for models have thus changed in order to make them better realized. In KINGDOM HEARTS III, we will change the shaders depending on the worlds.

SOURCE: http://www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEAR...-Interview-3326

--------------------

^
Nalafan1889
 Posted: Jun 12 2013, 05:28 PM
is currently Offline.
I love Nala :D

Sally
N/A
23 posts
N/A

Group Icon

Thats good but i never played the game don't have xbox i wish it came out for wii
• PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Jun 20 2013, 07:34 PM
is currently Offline.
Papa, Do You Think I'm Odd?

Steph
Female
32 posts

Group Icon

OMGOSH you have no idea how excited I am to hear this!! I've played the first two games and LOVED them, and been waiting for a 3rd installment for years! I really hope it's as good as the others, really can't wait! :D

--------------------
user posted image
• PM
^
christinejcf
 Posted: Jun 20 2013, 10:39 PM
is currently Offline.
“When you get an idea into your head you find it in everything.” ― Victor Hugo,, Notre-Dame de Paris

Christine
Female
19 posts

Group Icon

Woo-hoo, this is such awesome news! XD
• PM • EMAIL
^
DiSnEY DoMiNo
 Posted: Jun 21 2013, 07:46 AM
is currently Offline.
+ KING UNDESPUTED +

eMz
Female
71 posts

Group Icon

Waaaahhhh awesome I've been waiting so long for this! KH is one of my fave game series (totally only bought her 3Ds for Dream drop distance) :D thanks for the update Kat!!!

X

--------------------
user posted image
- Awesome set by KAT! -
user posted image
- Stamp by Ammers! -
• PM • MSN
^
Sephy
 Posted: Jun 21 2013, 02:34 PM
is currently Offline.
"About time somebody hit him, I'm just sorry it wasn't me!"

Sephy
N/A
61 posts

Group Icon

LOLLL Domino, same about Dream Drop Distance.. the ONLY game I bought just because of the HoND love LOL

I am DYING to see what this game has to offer! But is anyone else bummed that they're going to be showing this to PS4 and Xbox One? I mean, I know it's nothing unpredictable cuz all new games tend to do that.. but waiiii money... I don't wanna spend money on a new game system x.x

--------------------
user posted image
If interested in rping with any of the characters in my randomized banner, send me a message! <3
• PM • EMAIL
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 25 2013, 08:24 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Yeah I'm bummed about the new systems, but I suppose it's to be expected. After all, think of how many different systems they've jumped around to for the KH series. And PS2 is discontinued, so they can't go back to that. Sad, but its the way the industry works.

A happier/more amusing note, though... I legit cackled at this. People reacting to the announcement of the game when it was streamed from E3 live. Someone compiled a bunch of reaction vids..... the result? A bunch of people screaming and crying at the same time. (Language warning!)

--------------------

^
Belle
 Posted: Jun 25 2013, 02:42 PM
is currently Offline.
Papa, Do You Think I'm Odd?

Steph
Female
32 posts

Group Icon

QUOTE (Miss Mandz @ Jun 25 2013, 01:24 PM)

A happier/more amusing note, though... I legit cackled at this. People reacting to the announcement of the game when it was streamed from E3 live. Someone compiled a bunch of reaction vids..... the result? A bunch of people screaming and crying at the same time. (Language warning!)

LMAO oh my gosh that is hillarious! laugh.gif Also not too far off from my own response! I was literally dancing in my seat! http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/yahoo.gif

--------------------
user posted image
• PM
^
SimbaROX
 Posted: Jul 1 2013, 08:44 PM
is currently Offline.
❇ Oh I Just Can't Wait to be King ❇

Roxy
N/A
8 posts
N/A

Group Icon

SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!! http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/yahoo.gif

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Kingdom Hearts | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!