Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

Possible Worlds to show up in KH3?, [theories]
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 11 2013, 07:14 AM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

So we know from the trailer that we're getting Destiny Islands and Traverse Town. But what other worlds do you think we will be getting in Kingdom Hearts 3? (Note, this is not the 'what worlds do you WANT' thread, thats a different thread! This is what worlds do you realistically think will be in the game.)

With the acquisition of Marvel and Star Wars, I can't help but think Disney will push for at least one of these to appear. Do they fit with the theme? Eh. I think they could make it work. But I can picture at least one of them appearing as Disney's latest and greatest franchises. Or maybe they'll wait until Star Wars 7 comes out to add the 'new' characters and tie it all in.

I imagine more Pixar. I'm still picturing what they could do with an Andy's Room level.

Princess-wise, I think they'll use either Tangled, which has been a popular movie for Disney, or Brave. Can you imagine shooting up heartless with Merida? Will-o-wisp heartless. With a Mord'u heartless boss. I feel like that's the kind of thing they won't easily pass up. I feel like ONE of these princesses will show up in the game.

The Jungle Book was supposed to have a world in Birth By Sleep, but it was cut. Can't help but wonder if it might show up for KH3, or a later title...

I also wonder the possibility of Sugar Rush from Wreck It Ralph...

What are your thoughts on possible worlds?

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
Sephy
 Posted: Jun 11 2013, 01:58 PM
is currently Offline.
"About time somebody hit him, I'm just sorry it wasn't me!"

Sephy
N/A
61 posts

Group Icon

Well, they managed to cover most of the disney movies except for Princess and the Frog, so hopefully they'll find a place for that and Tangled. IF THEY HAD MOTHER GOTHEL, THAT WOULD BE EPIC SAUCE.

And yeah, they should definitely put in more Pixar, especially Toy Story moviez. Put in Mrs. Potato Head along with Gothel, and I'd BUY that game and treasure it for lifeeee!! Just like I did with the Hunchback world in Dream Drop Distance <3

--------------------
user posted image
If interested in rping with any of the characters in my randomized banner, send me a message! <3
• PM • EMAIL
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 11 2013, 02:07 PM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

I would LOVE a PATF level, because Dr. Facilier's 'friends' would be great heartless. However, since the movie wasn't as big as they wanted to be, I wonder if they'd bother. It would be a great addition though! Tiana could teach Sora a lesson on hard-work and no play for sure. XD

I really do expect some sort of Pixar level, though. I'd put my money on Toy Story because A) its the most popular Pixar franchise and B) Buzz and Woody were actually supposed to appear as summons in KH2. So we know they've WANTED to use them. Just a matter of fitting them in properly...

EDIT: Nomura is being interviewed right now at E3 and has said the following about worlds:

-Asked about worlds in the KH series, Nomura mentioned Jungle Book and that they have numerous times tried to implement it in a number of games, and each time it gets cut, much to his dismay.

-Regarding the worlds in KH3, Nomura wishes to have some "stable" worlds for the story purposes, along with some surprises. He actually wants to implement a number of surprising worlds to KH3, so stay tuned.

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
Lady Snark
 Posted: Sep 2 2013, 04:20 PM
is currently Offline.
no matter how confident they are, at the end they are nothing but empty shells...And all shells eventually will crack, sooner or later.

Cat
N/A
16 posts
N/A

Group Icon

When they say "surprise" worlds, then I'm sure betting one of the non-Disney worlds will appear. I think probably a Marvel world since Disney bought them earlier than Star Wars, so they managed to have more time to insert that franchise in.

Though Nomura has stated that he's rather interested in working with Star Wars, hmm...

It'd be his long-life dream for the Jungle Book to finally appear, heh.

Pixar's def. appearing at last in this game though, I'm pretty sure. Reminds me of how in House of Mouse they wanted to include Pixar but apparently Disney wasn't allowed to, so they only got cameos as Donald's halloween costumes (of Woody, Buzz and Flick).
• PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Kingdom Hearts | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!