- HOUSE POINTS - #
Minnie 0
Donald 0
Goofy 0
Pluto 0
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

How can we make Mouse Ears BETTER?
Freebie
 Posted: Sep 11 2013, 09:56 AM
is currently Offline.
"You two-faced son of a jackal!"

Fran
Female
248 posts

Group Icon

Ooh, that's great - thanks! :)

--------------------
user posted image
Sig thanks to Miss Mandz!
• PM
^
flyakite
 Posted: Sep 16 2013, 05:47 PM
is currently Offline.
Let's go fly a kite Up to the highest height Let's go fly a kite And send it soaring

Dawn
Female
138 posts

Group Icon

I don't know where exactly would be the most appropriate place to discuss this, but can there be an area to discuss DCOMs?

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Sep 16 2013, 07:00 PM
is currently Offline.
crashin' the party ;; guess they lost my invitation

Mandy
Female
3548 posts

Group Icon

DCOMs can be discussed in the Tube/Disney Channel area. :) However, I could consider adding a subforum there just for those, if people are interested.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
flyakite
 Posted: Sep 17 2013, 08:38 PM
is currently Offline.
Let's go fly a kite Up to the highest height Let's go fly a kite And send it soaring

Dawn
Female
138 posts

Group Icon

Ok that's what I thought, but I don't remember seeing anything specific, though I do know of the Disney Channel section.

I was just thinking maybe it'd be a cool place to discuss DCOMs new and old, discuss favorite ones, how DCOMs have changed over the years, etc. Especially with Halloween coming up and all of the Halloween DCOMs playing! (It's my favorite time of year of the Disney Channel).

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
faya27
 Posted: Sep 22 2013, 01:35 PM
is currently Offline.
Always let your conscience be your guide!

Minnie
N/A
110 posts
N/A

Group Icon

I was thinking of a category for Writing Center.

A place where people can post their stories (whether they be Disney fan-fiction or original stories) for feedback on story content, grammar, verb tense, character development, and sentence structure. Once the person gets the feedback from others, they can fix their stories and either get them published or post them on-line. :)

--------------------
• PM
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jan 11 2014, 03:25 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3548 posts

Group Icon

Any writing can be posted in the Fan Gallery :) But I suppose I could make some sub forums to organize things further! OR I can make a "feedback" subforum for the help and such like you mentioned, and then finished products can be posted in the main Fan Gallery area?

Any more suggestions guys? I noticed we're kind of slow lately lol.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
LokiofSassgard
 Posted: Feb 20 2014, 04:30 PM
is currently Offline.
Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather!

Kimi
Female
14 posts

Group Icon

^ I totally didn't see the above post.

I was thinking maybe you could make sub-forums for other writing and drawing. You know, stuff that doesn't fit as a fanfiction or fanart? I've always written original fiction, and I'd love to be able to share it with others to see what they think... but none of my writings fit in the fan gallery.

--------------------
I am Loki of Sassgard
and I am burdened with glorious sassiness!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
• PM
^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: Feb 22 2014, 01:17 AM
is currently Offline.
chocolate is a glorious thing

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

I'd just like to some challenges. :D One of the reasons we were sorted into houses was for that, so it'd be cool. :D

Then again, there aren't too many active members on every day, and I'm all for fair. I wouldn't want to have six members on from one group and just one from the others.

Maybe, because I'm sure not everybody looks at all the new messages or has the same theme, a little announcement banner or blurb can be added near the top of the homepage. It'd say what our next movie club thing was or when the next event was. That way, people'd remember after reading the thread because it'd still be seen the next few times they come on. :D

If the challenges work without it, then, hey, it's all good. :D If not, though, it's something to look into. :D

Also, I think it's funny most everyone's ending their ideas with "it's just a thought." XD Guys, so long as you're polite, you don't need to be shy about it. :D If you're asked for your opinion, give it. If you really want it, present it in a different manner. Don't belittle it by limiting it to a "just." : )

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Feb 27 2014, 08:17 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3548 posts

Group Icon

Alright, you guys asked, so I delivered. We now have the following sub-forums in the Fan Gallery area:
  • The Feedback Forum
  • The Writers Nook
  • The Art Museum
And threads have been moved to their proper new homes!

Re: the announcement/news thing, Ashleah, there is a tab on the sidebar (titled UPDATES, above the chatbox) that I had all ready to post updates on... and I simply never have, because I have to copy/paste to each skin separately, lol. But I will start doing that, because you're right. Not everyone checks the news area, or the Twitter/FB pages for news!

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Mar 6 2014, 10:34 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3548 posts

Group Icon

Any other suggestions/thoughts/ideas, guys? :3

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Asj
 Posted: Mar 6 2014, 10:50 AM
is currently Offline.
"You tricked me! You had this set up all along!"

Asj
N/A
227 posts
N/A

Group Icon

is there a way to make the text larger?

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: May 7 2014, 12:28 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3548 posts

Group Icon

So far, only one of our skins has a large font option. If you go to the bottom of the board, you will see a drop down option for skins. Choose the Classic Films Large Font skin. :) May release a few more with the larger font option.

With summer coming up, we hope to have some events and activities here on the board! Any suggestions?

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: May 7 2014, 06:28 PM
is currently Offline.
chocolate is a glorious thing

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

All my suggestions are always just find/make stuff relating to a thing. XD I'm not very original. XD

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 2 2014, 09:12 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3548 posts

Group Icon

Any suggestions for summer activities guys? We are going to try to really get movie nights going for certain, but what else?

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Jess
 Posted: Jun 8 2014, 06:51 PM
is currently Offline.
Writing My Fairytale

Jessica
Female
383 posts

Group Icon

Maybe free for all live rps in the chatbox? Like coming up with a quickie scenario and then everyone just participates and reacts to each other in real-time?

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Guest Relations | Next Newest »

topic options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
quick reply
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!