Miss Mandz
 Posted: Oct 28 2014, 02:42 PM
is currently Offline.
crashin' the party ;; guess they lost my invitation

Mandy
Female
3492 posts

Group Icon

Marvel announced today that Captain America: Civil War, will be released May 16, 2016. If you are familiar with this storyline from the comics, you know what this might mean....

Captain America dies at the end of the Civil War storyline.

Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. were in attendance for the reveal, so I think that confirms the rumor that they were looking to have Iron Man appear in the film. Which, obviously, you need for this storyline, as it's Cap vs Iron Man for Civil War. Now that the film has been officially announced, I'm sure we'll see more info soon...

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: May 7 2015, 01:01 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3492 posts

Group Icon

Marvel Studios has commenced principal photography at Pinewood Studios in Atlanta, Georgia on Captain America: Civil War, the third installment of its Super Hero franchise. The production will shoot on location in Atlanta, Georgia, which serves as the base for the film’s production, as well as locations in Germany, Puerto Rico and Iceland.

Set for release in the United States on May 6, 2016, Captain America: Civil War is directed by Anthony and Joe Russo (Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier, “Community”) from a screenplay by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely (Captain America: The Winter Solider, Marvel’s Captain America: The First Avenger). The film returns Chris Evans as the iconic Super Hero character Steve Rogers/Captain America along with Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson/Falcon, Paul Bettany as The Vision, Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Don Cheadle as Jim Rhodes/War Machine and Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch.

After his debut in Marvel’s Ant-Man on July 17, 2015, Paul Rudd will make his first appearance alongside the Avengers as Scott Lang/Ant-Man in Captain America: Civil War.

The cast of the film also includes Chadwick Boseman (42, Get on Up) as T’Challa/Black Panther, Emily VanCamp (“Revenge”) as Sharon Carter/Agent 13, Daniel Brühl (Inglourious Basterds, Bourne Ultimatum) as Baron Helmut Zemo, Frank Grillo as Brock Rumlow/Crossbones, William Hurt (Marvel’s The Incredible Hulk) as General Thaddeus “Thunderbolt” Ross and Martin Freeman (The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey).

Captain America: Civil War picks up where Avengers: Age of Ultron left off, as Steve Rogers leads the new team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. After another international incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability and a governing body to determine when to enlist the services of the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers while they try to protect the world from a new and nefarious villain.

Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War is produced by Marvel Studios’ president, Kevin Feige, with Louis D’Esposito, Alan Fine, Victoria Alonso, Patricia Whitcher, Nate Moore and Stan Lee serving as executive producers.

Directors Joe and Anthony Russo’s creative team also includes director of photography Trent Opaloch (Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Elysium), production designer Owen Paterson (Godzilla, The Matrix), and three time Oscar-nominated costume designer Judianna Makovsky (Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone).

SOURCE: http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/4379...s-confirms-cast

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: May 15 2015, 03:17 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3492 posts

Group Icon

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Aug 15 2015, 01:34 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3492 posts

Group Icon

War broke out at D23 Saturday, where footage from Captain America: Civil War debuted.

Chris Evans (Captain America) and Anthony Mackie (Falcon) flew in from Germany, where the film is completing its final week of shooting.

"It's so good. I love it," said a giddy Evans before the footage showed. It began with Falcon and Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), working with Captain America to take down Crossbones (Frank Grillo) in a crowded urban environment. 

"You know, he remembered you. Your pal, your buddy, your Bucky," says Crossbones to a confused Cap.

It cuts to a speech from General Thunderbolt Ross (William Hurt), who lectures Cap in Avengers headquarters.

"The world owes you an unpayable debt. A lot great many people see you as a hero," says Ross. "There are some who prefer the word vigilante. People are afraid."

The biggest applause came from this line from Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) to Captain America, who are arguing about the ethics of being a superhero: "Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect teeth."

It also appears Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) is a good guy in the film, which deals with the downside of being a superhero.

"In this job, we try to save as many as we can. Sometimes that doesn't' mean everybody," said Captain America.

The footage also featured Black Widow fighting her old pal Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) and glimpse of Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman) as well as a funny scene with Ant-Man (Paul Rudd) gushing over Captain America, who has recruited him to be on his team.

SOURCE: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-visi...-footage-815495

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Nov 25 2015, 09:38 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3492 posts

Group Icon

Ouch.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Marvel | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!