Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

What KH worlds would you like to see?
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Aug 27 2012, 05:26 PM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Easy enough, right? We've ventured to many worlds in the Kingdom Hearts games, but what ones are you just DYING to see? Which ones do you think will eventually show up?

Personally, I'm waiting for Sora and co to be turned into toys in Andy's Room. I just know it'll happen eventually!! As for what I'd LIKE to see, though... I had been wanting more princess levels, and was glad that Birth By Sleep finally delivered those. But I would LOVE to see a Tangled/Corona and Princess and the Frog/New Orleans levels! They have PERFECT setups for the KH games. (Plus, Dr. Faciler would probably have some epic heartless.)

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
Meggyc
 Posted: Aug 27 2012, 07:01 PM
is currently Offline.
N/A

Meghan
Female
65 posts
N/A

Group Icon

QUOTE (Miss Mandz @ Aug 27 2012, 05:26 PM)
(Plus, Dr. Faciler would probably have some epic heartless.)

Oh my gosh, this. I never really even thought about it, but you're right! I think it would be awesome to see the little voodoo dolls as some kind of weaker heartless. (I love those things!) Plus, I don't think I could get enough of Dr. Faciler, especially if Keith David reprises his role.

And the Andy's room and Tangled levels are awesome ideas.

Has there ever been a Sword In the Stone world? I think that could be an interesting concept. Or maybe even a Jungle Book level where Sora and the others must convince Mowgli to go to the man village to take refuge from heartless lead by Shere Khan. Or a Monster's Inc. level where the gang teams up with Mike and Sulley.

(I'm so behind on these games. All I ever played/completed were the first two games, so I'm sorry if I'm just repeating stuff that has already been referenced in the games.)
• PM • WWW
^
detafo
 Posted: Jun 9 2013, 07:34 PM
is currently Offline.
If I had a world of my own, Everything would be NONSENSE Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't In contrariwise, what it is, it wouldn't be And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?

Al
Female
50 posts

Group Icon

I said on facebook not too long ago that it would be hilarious for Soar and co to be caught in a Star Wars-esque world like Tattooine or the Death Star or whatever.... I could just hear Princess Leia saying "Help us, Sora, Donald and Goofy! You're our only hope!"

Other than that, i'm dying for a toy story world, with Sid heart less or prospector heart less or lot so heart less.

Perhaps a nemo world or a great mouse detective world....a Santa Clause world, perhaps, or even a Narnia world!

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 10 2013, 07:46 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

You never know... now that Disney OWNS Star Wars, that's always a possibility!

--------------------

^
Lady Snark
 Posted: Sep 2 2013, 04:31 PM
is currently Offline.
no matter how confident they are, at the end they are nothing but empty shells...And all shells eventually will crack, sooner or later.

Cat
N/A
16 posts
N/A

Group Icon

Emperor's New Groove, obviously. It could be fun to see the designs created for Yzma's heartless or how they can adapt the Meso American style of the movie into the game.

Treasure Planet could be nice- i'm not a fan of the film, but I can see its universe working well with the KH mythos.

Bernard and Bianca as summons would be adorable. Or a Great Mouse Detective world...Oooh, how about a Mouse world, mixing the Rescuers and Great Mouse Detective? Sora turns into the size of a mouse and helps Basil uncover Ratigan, or travel with Bianca and Bernard to a place filled with Heartless...It'd be so cute.

• PM
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 19 2015, 09:57 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Soooooooo now that we're officially getting a Tangled world, that's one off the list! What else would you guys want to see?

I feel like we're definitely getting a Frozen world. I mean, surely. And either Star Wars or Marvel, though I'm leaning towards Star Wars. And though it probably won't happen for this game just because of it only just being released... Inside Out would probably tie in really well. Glowing memory orbs that can get lost sounds very KH. http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/laugh3.gif

--------------------

^
Mare
 Posted: Jun 21 2015, 03:27 PM
is currently Offline.
great princess of the forest

Mare
Female
178 posts

Group Icon

I'm excited for Frozen because of its potential, and by that I mean I really really really want to fight Hans or his heartless. I just want to hear more of his glib sociopathy and bonk his head with a fancy keyblade. In terms of other worlds though, I'd love to see something different and new--this isn't quite *new,* but we haven't fought Cruella yet, so I'm counting 101 Dalmatians.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • MSN
^
Dust Keeper Girl
 Posted: Jun 22 2015, 01:15 PM
is currently Offline.
with a smile and a song

Jenna
Female
266 posts

Group Icon

Definitely a Pocahontas world. Treasure Planet would be amazing, ending with attaining Morph as a summon. Of course, Andy's Room sounds fantastic.

I really want a Baymax summon (if there isn't a BH6 world). And, though it's incredibly unlikely, a Tinker Bell world. Sora and co. with wings and little leaf outfits exploring the seasons and battling their appropriately designed Heartless. The interactions when they can finally understand Tink (and the chaos that would ensue!).

The Marvel idea has me thinking of Nick Fury showing up on Destiny Islands: "Sora, we'd like you to join the Avengers Initiative." Maybe that could be a post-credits scene. :P

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Kingdom Hearts | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!