Donald 0
Goofy 0
Pluto 0

new poll

The Bug/Error Thread
Walt Disney
 Posted: Jun 20 2012, 09:55 AM
is currently Offline.
We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

Walter Elias
N/A
13 posts

Group Icon

user posted image

We are always growing here at Mouse Ears, and with growth, there are sometimes mistakes, issues, and little kinks to work out! Especially seeing as how I'm not quite used to Jcink, being more of an Invisionfree gal, so I'm still learning. BUT we can learn together, and if you see anything out of the norm or something that just doesn't seem right around the boards, please point it out to me here so I can address the issue! :D Thank you!
• PM • EMAIL
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 7 2013, 10:16 AM
is currently Offline.
crashin' the party ;; guess they lost my invitation

Mandy
Female
3492 posts

Group Icon

With a new skin comes new bugs, so here's a list of what I'm aware of and am working to fix. If I've missed something you have noticed, please let me know!
  • Quick edit does not work, working with skin designer to fix.

• For some users, the ads on the thread pages are not aligned. (If this is an issue for you, please let me know what browser you use!)

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Nov 20 2015, 01:51 PM
is currently Offline.
crashin' the party ;; guess they lost my invitation

Mandy
Female
3492 posts

Group Icon

So I just rescued my old laptop/factory restored it and am using it again after... well... a few years. http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/laugh3.gif And while on ME today using it, I've noticed that our font looks... well.. weird. And not very easy to read. It doesn't look like this on my main computer, or on mobile, so I'm hoping its just my laptop. Has anyone else had this issue where the font is pixely/squished/hard to read? I'll feel awful if it's looked like that for everyone. http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/laugh3.gif

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Guest Relations | Next Newest »

topic options
quick reply
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!