Posted: May 16 2018, 01:36 PM
is currently Offline.
crashin' the party ;; guess they lost my invitation

Mandy
Female
3548 posts

Group Icon

SPOILERS FOR IF4. OBVIOUSLY.

So. Some set photos have started to leak, revealing the return of a few characters... and costumes.
  • Chris Evans (Captain America), Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Scarlett Johanssen (Black Widow) and Chris Hemsworth (Thor) have been seen in their Avengers 1 costumes. This points to either flashbacks... or time travel.

• Tom Hiddleston (Loki) has been seen on set in Avengers 1 Loki attire. He is accompanied by SHIELD guards, and is muzzled and shackled. In one image, it seems he is holding the Tesseract. RDJ (Tony Stark) is here dressed as a SHIELD guard. Has Tony come back in time to take the Tesseract from Loki, so he can't give it to Thanos later?

• Some of the Avengers have been seen with 'devices' on their wrists. Time-travel devices, perhaps?

• Sources have said that Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Quicksilver) has been on set filming, though no photos have been leaked as of yet.

user posted image

user posted image

OGs in Avengers 1 costumes, more Loki pics, and a few confirmed returning charries:
http://bestofcomicbooks.com/40-plus-avengers-4-photo/

SOURCE(S): http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/05/15/ave...nge-everything/

So... I buy into time travel based off the set photos. I think we'll see Loki, Quicksilver, maybe some other characters we know and love. We'll set things right, or at least give the characters a fighting chance against Thanos back in the current time. But those who died pre-'snap' will remain dead. Because otherwise... what was the point? Where were the stakes?

That's my thought. We'll see as more photos leak... and then when the movie comes out a million years from now!

Thanos: user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Twilik
 Posted: May 16 2018, 01:47 PM
is currently Offline.
Some people are worth melting for

Charlie
Male
16 posts
N/A

Group Icon

The theory I keep hearing is that Ant-Man and the Wasp is going to reveal a method of time travel through the quantum state. And that's why their film was pushed back

As much as I love the characters, I too would be very disappointed if Heimdall and Loki came back to life.
• PM
^
Dust Keeper Girl
 Posted: May 16 2018, 06:37 PM
is currently Offline.
with a smile and a song

Jenna
Female
321 posts

Group Icon

Interesting theory about the quantum state! I agree that, realistically, deaths have gotta stick. But I REFUSE to let Gamora stay dead, darnit. She deserves a better end than to die at the hands of her abuser out of "love."

I wasn't expecting them to time travel THAT far back. This could get super interesting!

I'm just happy to see so many goofy pics of Chris Evans. tongue.gif He looks like he's having so much fun!
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
PearlyGirl
 Posted: May 21 2018, 11:02 PM
is currently Offline.
I remember Daddy told me / Fairy tales can come true / But you gotta make 'em happen / It all depends on you!

Megan
Female
186 posts

Group Icon

Interesting new developments! Personally, I thought we were going to see Cap eat his words in the next Avengers movie, specifically, "we don't trade lives."

I figured the original Avengers, who all survived Thanos's snap of his fingers, would have to trade their lives somehow in order to get the new guys and the other half of planet Earth's inhabitants back. That would let all of the been-here-since-the-beginning Avengers have honorable, useful, interesting deaths, and would allow the actors to part ways with the franchise, since we know RDJ and at least one Chris want out.

But obviously this new stuff has me thinking my initial hypotheses were WAY off.

Excited to see the new flick, whenever it comes out!

--------------------
user posted image

• PM • EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Marvel | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!