Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 25 2018, 01:24 PM
is currently Offline.
crashin' the party ;; guess they lost my invitation

Mandy
Female
3552 posts

Group Icon

Last month we announced a new addition to the ‘Duffy and Friends’-gang that is very popular in the Asian parks. In the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, there were some hints spread out on Main Street, U.S.A. They hinted to the appearance of a character that had something to do with cooking.

Hong Kong Disneyland now unveiled that the name of this new character is Cookie. She is a yellow, female dog that has a love for cooking and food. She loves to discover new recipes and to try new things with her friends.

user posted image

Cookie will make her debut in Hong Kong Disneyland on July 3, 2018. Duffy and his friends ShellieMay, Gelatoni, and StellaLou prepared a big welcoming party. Guests can buy exclusive products.

Recently we also reported that Aulani, the Disney Resort in Hawaii, is preparing another arrival of a new friend for Duffy. Since this green creature obviously is not Cookie, we can expect to meet another new character in the near future!

SOURCE: https://wdwnt.com/2018/06/cookie-newest-fri...land-on-july-3/

It's rumored that our new Aulani friend may be a turtle.

At this point I'm ready for the Duffy and Friends tv show or something.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
doodle vi
 Posted: Jun 29 2018, 11:07 PM
is currently Offline.
GIVING UP IS FOR ROOKIES

vi
Female
226 posts

Group Icon

WOW so many new ones! And here I was shocked by StellaLou's addition alone LOL. seriously these guys are like the Disney Sanrio.

--------------------

user posted image

sig by hannahberrie
• PM • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 11:17 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3552 posts

Group Icon

Riiiight?

Here's Cookie!

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jul 23 2018, 02:47 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3552 posts

Group Icon

Duffy’s new friend ‘Olu is making his global debut at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, in Ko Olina, Hawaiʻi with an exclusive new line of merchandise on July 27, and I’m so excited to share their beautiful story of friendship with you! Here’s how they met:

As Mickey and Duffy sailed the islands on a quest to find the perfect birthday present for ShellieMay, rhythmic sounds of an ‘ukulele called to them over the ocean, leading them to a cozy cove and to ‘Olu, a kindhearted turtle playing happy music.

‘Olu smiled and shyly greeted Duffy, “I play my ‘ukulele to make songs of love. Want to sing with me?” ‘Olu strummed a beautiful song for his new friends. “That will be the perfect present for ShellieMay!” said Duffy excitedly. Off to the party they went, singing the special song together for their birthday friend.

SOURCE: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018...ney-resort-spa/

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | The Disney Store | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!