Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

Marvel's The Avengers
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 29 2012, 12:04 PM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Coming this fall, the third highest-grossing movie of all time and the #1 movie in the world, Marvel’s The Avengers assembles as you’ve never seen it before on Blu-ray 3D™, Blu-ray™, DVD, Digital and On-Demand platforms on September 25, 2012. In anticipation of this release, Marvel is also launching an all-new App in July — ‘The Avengers Initiative: A Marvel Second Screen App’ (available for the first time on iPhone) — that gives fans unprecedented access to exclusive content building up to the home entertainment release.

Providing viewers with the ultimate in-home experience, the premium 4-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack provides 5-unique ways to enjoy Marvel’s The Avengers (on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy and Digital Download of ‘Avengers Assembled’ Music from and inspired by the film) and brings to life the Super Hero team-up of a lifetime in a whole new dimension on Blu-ray hi-def with stunning visual effects, superior sound and unparalleled bonus content.

Extras include a gag reel (a first for a Marvel Studios film), the chance to hear from the cast and Joss Whedon on their experiences in bringing these larger than life characters to the big screen, a behind-the-scenes look at the groundbreaking visual effects and stunning cinematography, the creation of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Helicarrier, Soundgarden’s ‘Live to Rise’ Music Video, deleted scenes and more!

Also for the first time ever, fans will be able to enjoy even more of the Marvel Universe via the all-new ‘The Avengers Initiative: A Marvel Second Screen App.’ By downloading this onto a secondary device, consumers will be able to gain unprecedented access to exclusive content building up to the home entertainment release on September 25. Pieces will be unleashed bi-weekly in July & August and weekly in September leading up to a full immersive experience accompanying the film on Blu-ray.

Content includes special access to the S.H.I.E.L.D. database, becoming a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, invitations to ‘special missions’ either remotely or in the field, links to character profiles, stories and scenes, interactive Marvel digital reader comic books and more. App owners will receive push notifications whenever new content is uploaded and available for their viewing.

The full range of Marvel’s The Avengers home entertainment offerings and bonus features are as follows:

BLU-RAY BONUS FEATURES:

Audio commentary by director Joss Whedon
    Marvel One Shot: Item 47
    Second Screen
    Gag Reel
    Deleted Scenes
        Alternate Opening – Maria Hill Interrogation
        Extended Scene – Loki & Barton Strategize
        Steve Rogers – Man Out of Time
        Nick Fury & World Security Council
        Extended Viaduct Fight – Raw Footage
        Fury & Hill Discuss the World Security Council
        Extended Scene – Banner and Security Guard
        Alternate Ending – Maria Hill Interrogation
    Featurettes
        A Visual Journey
        Assembling the Ultimate Team
    Soundgarden Music Video – Live to Rise

SOURCE: http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-avengers-blu-ray-21347/

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
DANY
 Posted: Jul 2 2012, 03:49 PM
is currently Offline.
N/A

Danielle
Female
29 posts

Group Icon

For the first time ever, I actually wish I had Blu-Ray. This movie was so incredible. Fingers crossed that some of the same features will be included in the regular DVD.
• PM
^
LadyJ
 Posted: Jul 2 2012, 06:05 PM
is currently Offline.
Writing My Fairytale

Jessica
Female
363 posts

Group Icon

I looooooove this movie. I've been a fan of Joss's stuff since I was eleven and this had his touch all over it. And it was just a great entertaining film.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL
^
Linds
 Posted: Jul 2 2012, 08:42 PM
is currently Offline.
.:Wait&Hope:.

LINDSAY
Female
283 posts

Group Icon

I cannot explain how excited I am about that gag reel. Of all things.

But this was one of those epic movies where the entire theater got super into it, cheering and all -- I love those so, so much. :) And I may have definitely developed a major girl crush on Scarlett Johannson since this movie. x.x

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW • GTALK • AIM • YIM
^
Loki Laufeyson
 Posted: Aug 25 2012, 02:07 PM
is currently Offline.
burdened with glorious purpose

Aurora
Female
59 posts

Group Icon

I totally can't wait for this to come out! Curious about the music video though, the song was okay I guess.

--------------------
user posted image
"There are no men like me."
• PM • WWW • AIM • YIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Marvel | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!