Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

Brand New Skin!
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 10:21 AM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

It's finally here!

Unfortunately I had lost contact with the person making our custom skin, and I really wanted to get something going here for you guys... so I took matters into my own hands to find a skin that would work well for our little haven, and make the appropriate edits to (hopefully) make it home sweet home. (And maybe one day we'll get a third skin if my contact ever pops in again!) Thus, here we are, with our brand new E-Ticket skin.

Hopefully, when you look at this vintage looking skin, you think of the old E-Ticket system used by Disney parks way back when. In the logo, you can see that the Fabulous Five are getting ready for a trip to the park themselves! And they've brought souvenirs for the other Disney characters: Mickey ear hats! While these were featured on our previous skin, this time we're taking it a step further, and each time you refresh the page, you'll find three different characters modeling off their ears for you!

Here are some of the highlights of our new skin!
  • The new header makes it easy to visit our franchise subforums, as well as some of the more important links found on the forum. Easy access to some of your favorite places!

• You can now feature two personal links in your mini profile (found alongside your icon in threads.) Share whatever you please: your Facebook, Tumblr, whatever! You can add your links in the My Controls section.

• There are over 200 new smilies/emoticons for you to use in your posts!
What's still on the way?
  • The four franchise areas of the board will be receiving their own special overlays to the skin. You can expect these within the month!

• We haven't forgotten Murphy, and she will be making her appearance... fashionably late, as she's known for!

• More characters will be added to the header. This should be a continuous project!

• An awards system is on the way, which will log your various achievements on the board! (Think trophies/achievements on your Playstations and xBoxs!)

• Along with the awards system, the Houses you have been sorted into will soon be put into play! So if you have not been sorted, make sure you pop into the Sorting Thread to do so! It just takes a minute!
And that's just scratching the surface!

We are really hoping that all of these lovely updates and changes will bring back activity to Mouse Ears! We know life gets crazy, but know that we miss you! And there's always something to talk about when it comes to Disney. ;) Please share your thoughts about the new skin here, we'd love to hear them! Comments, critique and constructive criticism, and any troubleshooting or things we may have missed! And remember, if you aren't a fan, you can always return to one of the Diamond skins. (Just keep in mind that they will no longer be updated!)

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
Savannah
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 10:51 AM
is currently Offline.
You're never too old to be young.

Savannah
Female
276 posts

Group Icon

Oh wow, it's gorgeous! Great job as usual, Kat. <3

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • WWW
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Pardon Our Pixie Dust! | Next Newest »

topic options
quick reply
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!