Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

What happened to Anastasia?
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Mar 5 2015, 12:43 PM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

So spoilers from the film set (and from some Adam/Eddy interviews) indicate that Belle and Will may end up being a thing. Which I'm very not okay with, as I'm a huge Scarlet Queen shipper. They had their happily ever after, they got married. Wonderland tied them up pretty nicely. So what in the world happened to Anastasia? Emma showed Will a page with the Red Queen on it from the Wonderland book, and his reaction suggests SOMETHING occurred...

...but what? And will we see Anastasia again? Time must run VERY differently, as the Wonderland series happened during season 2 of OUAT. And they had time to clean up the kingdom, get married, rule together.... sigh.

user posted image

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
Dust Keeper Girl
 Posted: Mar 9 2015, 01:01 PM
is currently Offline.
with a smile and a song

Jenna
Female
266 posts

Group Icon

I just can't imagine them splitting after everything in OUATiW, but it wouldn't be the first time A&E screwed over someone's relationship in this universe. :( I doubt Will isn't going to go back to Ana by the end of the series, though. There has to be SOME big reason he'd leave Wonderland, let alone even think about another romantic relationship. He's not the cheating type - thieving, but not cheating.

Maybe something bad happened to her? Or she pulled a Rumple and relapsed? That WOULD bring Belle and him together, since they'd have similar stories...

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Mar 9 2015, 05:59 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

The thing that gets me is... we pretty much GET their happy ending in Wonderland. That they became the White King and Queen and lived happily ever after. So for Ana to suddenly revert... thats major retcon ><

Some people have been throwing out the suggestion that it a magic spell, or it's not really Will and is someone else in disguise. (Zelena?) But didn't they revert the whole 'breaking the rules of magic' thing by the end of Wonderland? So... CAN it be a love spell? I don't know. I'm just sad ;_;

--------------------

^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: Mar 11 2015, 10:10 AM
is currently Offline.
chocolate is a glorious thing

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

See, as a dull-blooded shipper, I'm totally okay with this. XD I haven't been keeping up with this show because college, but I definitely ship Bellill now. :D They're just so cute. X3 Of course, I still ship Rumbelle and Willastasia. :D I just ship everything, so I've got no problems. XD

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: May 18 2015, 08:58 AM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Soooo we still don't have an answer to this, and ultimately I felt Will was a waste this season. Like... how was he a 'starring role' when Sean as Robin was not? He ended up being a plot device for Belle and Rumple, and one that certainly didn't make sense at that. Hoping we get some answers as to why he's in Storybrooke, what the deal was with Belle, and WHERE ANASTASIA IS in Season 5.

--------------------

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Once Upon A Time | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!