Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

Is Finn the son of.....
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Nov 17 2015, 04:51 PM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

(possible spoilers!)

You know things are getting deep when puzzles themselves offer clues. First spotted by SuperBro, 1000-piece jigsaw listed on Amazon calls Star Wars VII‘s Finn the son of smooth-talking, temporary traitor Lando Calrissian.

That would line up with screenwriter Lawrence Kasdan’s interview answer a few months ago that “there’s no Lando Calrissian in this movie. But Lando I don’t think is finished in any way, shape, or form.”

The rumor comes just as the movie’s first TV spot makes it appear that Rey, Finn’s co-protagonist, could be Han Solo’s daughter.

Then of course, there’s Mark Hamill’s voiceover from that second trailer months ago: ”The force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.”

Neither of the Rey and Finn rumors point to their being a new Skywalker. But all told, it seems Star Wars is linking new characters to older ones, for better or for worse.

SOURCE: http://www.konbini.com/us/inspiration/amaz...alrissians-son/

I never even connected the dots on this before, but now, looking at it... I can't help but wonder. Lando got around, no doubt about that -- he's a ladies man. He probably does have a kid or two out there that he knows NOTHING about. A kid who could have ended up roped into the new Empire's web, becoming a stormtrooper...

I mean, I would eat that right up.

Because imagine Han and Chewie tutoring Lando's son as they join forces to become a new Rebellion.

Just yes.

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | LucasFilms | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!