Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

Who wants Oswald in KH3?
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 11 2013, 01:10 PM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

THIS GIRL.

Disney re-acquired their long-lost buddy Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in 2006, and have since featured him in the Epic Mickey games. But now that Junction Point Studios is no more, you have to wonder... will Oswald be brought in to join the keybladers in Kingdom Hearts 3?

I'm seriously hoping for it.

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
Lady Snark
 Posted: Sep 2 2013, 04:24 PM
is currently Offline.
no matter how confident they are, at the end they are nothing but empty shells...And all shells eventually will crack, sooner or later.

Cat
N/A
16 posts
N/A

Group Icon

I'd love to see Oswald in the games, but I dunno what would that mean for Mickey- they'd have to rewrite a lot of stuff concerning Mickey to adapt Oswald to the story.

Maybe he's sort of a dark knight in KH, occasionally aiding you or the people at Disney Castle but not being a public image, prefering to work in shadows.

Or maybe have a tie-in with Epic Mickey? People lately have criticized that the Disney side of KH is losing importance in comparision to the original stuff, so making this plot would surely make the Disney characters more relevant.

Btw, I'd love to see Max Goof in KH, too. Perhaps showing him working as a young knight in Mickey's court or something.

Or Roger Rabbit as a court jester.
• PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Kingdom Hearts | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!