Miss Mandz
 Posted: May 15 2018, 01:10 PM
is currently Online.
crashin' the party ;; guess they lost my invitation

Mandy
Female
3492 posts

Group Icon

Wooooooows! So it's been a bit, guys! I know some of us have stayed in touch - or at least followed each other - via some sort of social media (Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, etc) buuut I thought it would be nice to have a little "what's been happening with you!" thread so we could all catch up a bit. :3

SO.

Uh... I am not incredibly exciting. http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/laugh3.gif In 2016, I unfortunately lost my beloved beagle-boy Chief in June. My sister and her boyfriend (we rent a two story together) adopted a beautiful American Shepard named Bolt that Christmas. He was a very horrible case of neglect and abuse, but we have been able to rehabilitate him with lots of love. He is a true cartoon.

Also in 2016.... LINDS GOT MARRIED. She and her hubby (naturally!) spent their honeymoon Disneystyle here in FL, and stayed with me a couple of days. It was gloriously good fun. One of the days, we just kicked back and introduced David to a couple of Disney movies he hadn't seen yet (I will never be able to watch Princess and the Frog again without cracking up at "Annnnd ain't nobody gunna sing wit' Rayyyy, okay." cause we had to rewind it like four times for David to laugh at. http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/fantasmicroleplay/Smilies/laugh3.gif)

In 2017... I worked. A lot. Like, thats all I did. Our family business had a huge shake up, and I picked up a lot of the slack. By the end of the year, I had seriously burned myself out. Physically and mentally.

2018 aka now. My sister recently finished training with JetBlue, and is now a flight attendant. She is finishing out a month stationed in Boston, and then will be based out of Fort Lauderdale from there on, so she'll be just a few hours from home. It's been a bit of an adjustment getting used to her being gone, and I've been taking care of her furbabies (Bolt, and her four cats) when her boyfriend goes to visit her. As for me, I'm currently taking a bit of a sabbatical to focus on my health and my life in general. It's been doing me a lot of good. <3 Been working on restoring relationships, on getting back into doing things that I love, enjoying life. I've started singing again, and I've missed that so very much.

Aaaaaaand that is kind of where I'm at. Rebuilding, woo!

---

So. What's everyone else been up to? Hopefully more exciting stuff than me. xD

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | The Chat Lounge | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!