Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

KH3 at D23 Expo Japan
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Oct 14 2013, 07:18 AM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

A new trailer was released at the event, but while no images/video were permitted, we get tweets!

22:30 PM - SQEXGAL translates Aibo's report from D23; "The KH3 trailer was composed of battle scenes. The first scene is Traverse Town fighting Heartless, where Sora jumps up and unleashes a homing fire attack?! The Keyblade changes into something that shoots a repeated fire barrage! Next the lighted boat attraction (Peter Pan boat) is shown swaying back and forth, Sora Goofy and Donald are in the front of the boat. (Donald is strapped in by the safety bar). They attack the enemy while they sway in the boat. In the Rock Titan battle, the Big Thunder Mountain type attraction proceeds forward, the coaster tracks gradually appearing. It seems to attack as it surrounds the Rock Titan. (According to other reports, the Big Thunder Mountain skill logo was shown with a gauge.) According to Nomura, what's shown in the trailer is already the kind of play that's possible. (SQEXGAL, ff-reunion)

16:55 PM - Sora dual wielding guns seems to be related to an attraction involving little green men (via @sqexgal @MelaXas)

16:37 PM - Sora's new attacks are reminiscent of Disneyland attractions. You can also see Captain Hook's pirate ship lit up like the Electrical Parade (via @sqexgal @Master_Goof)

16:34 PM - Looks like Sora could transform the Keyblade to perform dual wielding gun attacks (via @sqexgal @usumasuku)

16:33 PM - The KH3 trailer features something that is reminiscent of Disneyland attractions. There's a train summon like the Electrical Parade, and there is a Rock Titan battle in Traverse Town (via @sqexgal @usamasuku @aibo_ac7)

SOURCE: http://www.khinsider.com/news/D23-Expo-Japan-Coverage-3442

Hmmm. Little Green Men? Electrical Parade? Interesting stuff!

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
Belle
 Posted: Oct 14 2013, 12:29 PM
is currently Offline.
Papa, Do You Think I'm Odd?

Steph
Female
32 posts

Group Icon

OMGGGGOOOOSSSSSH!!!

This is so exciting!! I literally can't wait for this game! biggrin.gif I hope it lives up to the expectations.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM
^
Dust Keeper Girl
 Posted: Oct 14 2013, 10:29 PM
is currently Offline.
with a smile and a song

Jenna
Female
266 posts

Group Icon

FINALLY A TOY STORY LEVEL? AND DISNEY RIDES?

:DDDDDDDD

yes pls.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Oct 15 2013, 03:33 AM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

They weren't kidding. That is totally the DEP pirate ship!

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Kingdom Hearts | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!