- HOUSE POINTS - #
Minnie 0
Donald 0
Goofy 0
Pluto 0
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

Asj's fanart stuff
Asj
 Posted: Jan 28 2014, 05:26 PM
is currently Offline.
"You tricked me! You had this set up all along!"

Asj
N/A
227 posts
N/A

Group Icon

well... thought I might share some of the Disney fanart I've made...
(wonders if I can get by with copying the links from deviantArt, or if I should upload stuff to photobucket instead - on second thought, think photobucket's easier to deal with.)
I don't draw very fast, so it'll probably be this long train of pictures, followed by almost nothing.
(I put links to dA right below the images, by the way)

user posted image
Cassim

user posted image
Carpet: series version

user posted image
Shang

user posted image
Sharon and Susan

user posted image
Scara and Queen Hippsodeth

user posted image
Zin and Zang Lao

The backgroundless pngs are for the Disney-Club on deviantArt. The dragon twins are for someone else, though.

user posted image
At the fountain

This was for a father's day contest. I'd ran out of time and hadn't finished all the details, though.
"Everyone has done things they’re not proud of. I disrespect my father. I don’t listen to him, and twist his words to get my way. And the worst part is, I keep doing it... no matter how much I love him, or tell myself I won’t do it again.

I can never do enough good to make up for that."

user posted image
Mozenrath thoughtful

user posted image
Like Falling Sand

This goes with a fanfic of mine. It's kind of a title image. The fic's title is Shoes, because I'm horrible with names.
Mozenrath fell to his knees, pushing his hands into the jewel dust around him, but finding nothing to salvage.

“Heh. That was almost too easy, Mozenrath,” Aladdin said with a smirk, his hands on his hips. “C’mon, guys, let’s go.” Aladdin crouched into a better position as carpet swooped around the room to gather up Abu and Iago.

Mozenrath lifted a handful of the red dust, staring at it in his opened palm. He watched as it began to fall between his fingers. “It’s not fair,” he said sadly. He ground his teeth. His fist closed tightly around the dust in his hand, and he flung it away in anger. “It’s not fair! Aladdin always has things so easy! It should be me!”

Mozenrath’s expression changed suddenly, as though he had just noticed something. His voice suddenly quiet, he said, “Xerxes... I...” The room started to tilt.

Xerxes turned in time to see Mozenrath collapse onto the floor.

user posted image
The Wrong Thing To Say

This also has to do with a fic idea. I guess it's kind of a fetish kind of idea... Mozenrath and Mirage team up, but before their plan begins, Mozenrath accidentally ticks her off.
“You think women to be weak, Mozenrath?” she said, her voice becoming louder. She raised her clawed hands. “I’ll show you just how weak us women are!”

His jaw dropped in horror at the mass of green light racing toward him. But he knew it was only the beginning. He had to get away. He spun on his heel and ran. Mirage didn’t follow. He could still hear her laugher echoing as he fled from the room.

Mozenrath first tries to hide what's happened from Aladdin, but his belief of women being weak messes him up during their fight. He has to realize that gender is only an illusion. The pic's a little out of character of him in the fic idea, though.

user posted image
Bored

This was for a Mozenrath contest on deviantArt.
I afterward thought of a little fic idea that could go with it, about Mozenrath learning to use his magic to throw darts in his spare time. The pic (and fic idea) was inspired by his first appearance in the show, when he uses a red colored magic to slowly bring him a pear and then Aladdin's lamp (as well as finally noticing that his 'color' is red in Two to Tangle - actually, that also inspired a different fic idea).

user posted image
Random Mozenrath sketch

The background was roughly based on his window/balcony thing on the front of his citadel. I had started a pic with him leaning against the railing but haven't finished it. I was probably semi thinking about it when I sketched this.

user posted image
apple sketch

A sketch based on a fic idea. ...a lot of my ideas involve Mozenrath being at Aladdin's place. I think Mozenrath's eyes look a lot like Aladdin's when he has his eyes all the way opened. I like drawing them that way.

user posted image
Dandhi and Eden rough sketches

user posted image
bad Elsa sketch

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
doodle vi
 Posted: Jan 28 2014, 06:36 PM
is currently Offline.
GIVING UP IS FOR ROOKIES

vi
Female
226 posts

Group Icon

Sooo gorgeous! My favorite is still Mozenrath with the darts, the background is great. And I'd love to see you do a colored version of Elsa! :)

--------------------

user posted image

sig by hannahberrie
• PM • WWW
^
Asj
 Posted: Jan 28 2014, 06:52 PM
is currently Offline.

Asj
N/A
227 posts
N/A

Group Icon

thanks. ^_^
Something about his face in the darts one doesn't seem right to me. It might have to do with the angle of the lighting, or else I just redrew his face too many times while working on it and lost something.
I might try again drawing Elsa. The sketch didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, but if I decide to make a Frozen fanfic I'll probably draw her and Anna some.

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Savannah
 Posted: Jan 28 2014, 09:40 PM
is currently Offline.
You're never too old to be young.

Savannah
Female
276 posts

Group Icon

These are great! I honestly would've mistook some of them for official art.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • WWW
^
Asj
 Posted: Jan 28 2014, 10:20 PM
is currently Offline.

Asj
N/A
227 posts
N/A

Group Icon

thanks. ^_^ (which ones? I think the Cassim one turned out pretty good. I think a lot of people on dA liked it, though I think I made his face a tad off. Carpet probably turned out good, too, but Carpet's not that hard to get right. I was going to draw Carpet's design from the Aladdin movie, too, but I just never finished it)
I probably would've included the pic I got my avatar from, but I haven't finished it yet. It's an annoying picture. >_>" But I do like the scene it's based on. I want to make it look right.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Savannah
 Posted: Jan 28 2014, 11:33 PM
is currently Offline.
You're never too old to be young.

Savannah
Female
276 posts

Group Icon

Cassim, Shang, and Scara + Queen Hippsodeth stood out to me the most as official-looking, but they're all great. I look forward to seeing the full-sized version of your avatar. :) I also really need to rewatch Aladdin: The Series. My memory of Mozenrath is a little rusty.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • WWW
^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: Feb 2 2014, 02:48 AM
is currently Offline.
chocolate is a glorious thing

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

Awesome! :D

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
Asj
 Posted: Feb 7 2014, 10:49 AM
is currently Offline.

Asj
N/A
227 posts
N/A

Group Icon

thanks, anotherfallingworld. ^_^

user posted image
Dandhi

I also copied some screenshots yesterday from an Aladdin episode (the image is linked):
user posted image
...I might've made his neck too long in that one.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Asj
 Posted: Feb 13 2014, 09:56 AM
is currently Offline.

Asj
N/A
227 posts
N/A

Group Icon

I made another animation thing. ^_^

user posted image
Paperman animation

I did it pretty quick... ^_^" I thought of the idea about two days before a contest ended, and I went for speed instead of pose references and attention. But I kind of like it.
There's 21 pieces of paper in it, 16 for the animation and 5 for the stationary part.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: Feb 13 2014, 04:52 PM
is currently Offline.

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh... :D

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
Asj
 Posted: Feb 20 2014, 08:10 PM
is currently Offline.

Asj
N/A
227 posts
N/A

Group Icon

thanks, anotherfallingworld. ^_^

I made a genderbent Mozenrath pic without any reference (or at least, that's what it's supposed to look like). ...and got the design thing on his costume backward. And didn't get the wall design exactly right. (edit: fixed the wall somewhat with some refs, as well as added some shadows)
It goes along with a previous pic I did. I'm trying to finalize the plot for the fic idea. ...I'm so mean to Mozenrath in my fic ideas. ^_^"

user posted image
Mozenrath pic link
He felt his turban slide off, and time seemed to stop.
"...You're a woman."
His breathing quickened but he still couldn't seem to pull enough oxygen into his lungs. He started to back away. He was a woman, he was weak, defenseless. He ended up on the floor, scrambling backward. "Don't hurt me." He barely noticed he'd said it aloud. Even when his back came into contact with the wall, he still tried to back farther.
Aladdin approached slowly. "It's okay," he said gently. "We won't hurt you." His eyes shifted away for a moment and he gained a determined look. "Where's Mozenrath?"
"...I am Mozenrath."

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: Feb 21 2014, 10:37 PM
is currently Offline.

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

Pssh, with that luscious, flowing mane, Moze will always be a woman to me. XD

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
Asj
 Posted: Feb 21 2014, 10:49 PM
is currently Offline.

Asj
N/A
227 posts
N/A

Group Icon

luscious, flowing mane... hee,hee...

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Asj
 Posted: Feb 25 2014, 10:19 PM
is currently Offline.

Asj
N/A
227 posts
N/A

Group Icon

(I edited the last thing I'd posted - I'd modified the picture and the quote a little)

I played around some today with the picture I took my avatar from. I wanted to try figuring out the right color combinations to use for the background for the mood of the pic. I think it looks better than it did, but I'm not sure I got what I wanted or not. It might be too bright, or not bright enough, or something. I'll probably also adjust some things with the lineart based on some drawing advice I've seen in books recently.
Thought I'd show the whole image from before (when I added some details in the middle for the avatar image) and what I have at the moment.

user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Feb 27 2014, 09:23 AM
is currently Offline.
crashin' the party ;; guess they lost my invitation

Mandy
Female
3548 posts

Group Icon

Your art is absolutely AMAZINGGGGGG <3333 So official looking! :D

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | The Art Museum | Next Newest »

topic options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!