- HOUSE POINTS - #
Minnie 0
Donald 0
Goofy 0
Pluto 0
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

Fox's Art Corner
Fox
 Posted: Aug 1 2014, 11:06 PM
is currently Offline.
"Rising in Triumph, just like the phoenix".-Loretta Livingstone

Fox Storm
N/A
21 posts
N/A

Group Icon

Out on the Dancefloor

The whole image is way too large for me to showcase it wholly, so I decided that I'm going to post a link to it instead. ^^

Ty looks good in a suit, don't he? All he needs is a partner and he can cut loose. XD

This was originally going to be part of a bigger piece, but I decided that it stands enough on its own without needing to be a bigger piece. ^^

Enjoy!
• PM • EMAIL
^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: Aug 2 2014, 06:12 PM
is currently Offline.
chocolate is a glorious thing

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

Who's Ty? XD I tried searching him, but I got a bunch of results for toys and Toy Story instead. XD

Can you link to your DA page? I tried to find you through the search with that piece's name and "fox the wandering/foxthewandering" buuuuuttttt I didn't getcha. XD

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
Fox
 Posted: Aug 2 2014, 11:34 PM
is currently Offline.

Fox Storm
N/A
21 posts
N/A

Group Icon

Oop, my bad! ^^;
Basically, the dude in the pic is from the Disney show, "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command". His name is Ty Parsec, and he's my fave charrie from that show. ^^

Sure! Here's the page for you to check out. Ta-da! ^^

Fox's DA Page
• PM • EMAIL
^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: Aug 2 2014, 11:49 PM
is currently Offline.

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

Aw, man, I haven't seen that show in AGES. I don't think I saw this dude on when I watched it. There isn't a re-make, is there? Or was he in the movie?

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
Fox
 Posted: Aug 3 2014, 12:22 AM
is currently Offline.

Fox Storm
N/A
21 posts
N/A

Group Icon

Nah, there's not a re-make of the show and he wasn't directly in the film. Ty was only around in two episodes, so that's why he's not really heard of. XD
• PM • EMAIL
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Aug 7 2014, 10:41 AM
is currently Offline.
crashin' the party ;; guess they lost my invitation

Mandy
Female
3548 posts

Group Icon

I'm not familiar with the character unfortunately (I must not have seen his episodes!) but your picture is great! :D I love the pose and the shading.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Linds
 Posted: Aug 7 2014, 10:47 PM
is currently Offline.
.:Wait&Hope:.

LINDSAY
Female
288 posts

Group Icon

Had to look up the character, too -- but I also read your hero's journey article about him! :) That helped tremendously.

I love the style you've gone with! The outline-less bit, if that makes sense. (Words are failing me right now...slightly tired.)

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW • GTALK • AIM • YIM
^
Fox
 Posted: Aug 8 2014, 04:41 PM
is currently Offline.

Fox Storm
N/A
21 posts
N/A

Group Icon

@Miss Mandz: *laughs* Yeah, he's a character who's not really well-known and was only in two episodes of "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command", so that's why he's not really that famous. XD
But thank you for that compliment all the same! I appreciate it. ^^

@Linds: Aww thank you for reading that article! I appreciate it and am glad you took the time to read it. ^^
Oh no worries I understand. Thank you for your observation! That's kind of the style I'm really aiming towards since it does help make the figure stand out more. At least in my mind anyway. XD
So thank you again! ^^
• PM • EMAIL
^
Fox
 Posted: Aug 11 2014, 12:17 AM
is currently Offline.

Fox Storm
N/A
21 posts
N/A

Group Icon

Ty Surfing

This was done for the 1st Day of Summer, which I decided to draw and color Ty as a hunky surfer. I so envision him to be a surfer in his spare time, and he'd have the nickname "Moondoggie". XD

Ty belongs to Disney/Pixar!
• PM • EMAIL
^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: Aug 13 2014, 01:41 AM
is currently Offline.

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

I totally imagined this piece in that scene in 'The Iron Giant' when they're at the lake. It's so perfect. XD

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
Fox
 Posted: Aug 25 2014, 03:38 PM
is currently Offline.

Fox Storm
N/A
21 posts
N/A

Group Icon

@Anotherfallingworld: XDD Niiiice. I wouldn't have thought of that, but now I can see it now. Thanks a lot. XD

And now...for a fan comic I've been creating! ^^

Old School, New Revolution

I own the concept and my OCs who are not in the show. There will be cameos of other fan characters and avatars, who belong to their own owners, as well as other creations.

Stories: Will contain a few plotlines and one-shots!

Timeline: This is set in an alternate universe so things will be switched around!

Updates: I'll update whenever possible!

Warnings: It will contain the odd hints of violence, but there will be nothing overly graphic.
• PM • EMAIL
^
Asj
 Posted: Aug 25 2014, 08:39 PM
is currently Offline.
"You tricked me! You had this set up all along!"

Asj
N/A
227 posts
N/A

Group Icon

The comic sounds neat. ^_^
(I don't remember much from Buzz Lightyear, and so don't tend to be able to think of much to say in your thread. ^_^" )
Oh, I have a Smackjeeves account. ...haven't done anything on it in years, though. But it's a nice site.

Hm... is it just me, or do those pages look really small?

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Fox
 Posted: Aug 28 2014, 03:42 AM
is currently Offline.

Fox Storm
N/A
21 posts
N/A

Group Icon

Aw, thank you, Asj! That compliment certainly made my day. ^^
(Ah, that's ok. Not a lot of people remember that show, so don't worry about it. ^^)
Oh, you do? Nice! :D It is a nice site. I like it a lot. ^^

Yeah, unfortunately, they may appear that way because the files themselves are bigger than what is allowed for Smackjeeves. So I had to temporarily post them on Tumblr and copy the links down for the pages on Smackjeeves. I actually have a Tumblr account now dedicated to the comic, so if you want to check that out, you're more than welcome to, but I posted the pages onto Smackjeeves because it seemed more appropriate to post them onto that site. ^^
• PM • EMAIL
^
Asj
 Posted: Aug 28 2014, 08:23 AM
is currently Offline.
"You tricked me! You had this set up all along!"

Asj
N/A
227 posts
N/A

Group Icon

hm... Do you mean the file size? What program do you use? Most programs have a way of decreasing the quality when saving a copy to make the size smaller (and some decrease in quality won't be noticeable to the human eye).

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Fox
 Posted: Aug 29 2014, 03:30 AM
is currently Offline.

Fox Storm
N/A
21 posts
N/A

Group Icon

I use...let's see, Photoshop CS6. If you have any suggestions for decreasing the quality and/or making the size smaller in that program, I'm all ears for it. ^^
• PM • EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | The Art Museum | Next Newest »

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!