Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

Kingdom Hearts 3 MAY be cancelled?
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Oct 10 2013, 08:32 AM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Yosuke Matsuda has spoken up about Square Enix and the financial troubles that have beset the company responsible for releasing the upcoming games Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3.

Dual Shockers said on 4th October that the president has said “delay from development” was down to factors behind losses.

Gamers from all around the world have been talking about the release data for Kingdom Hearts 3 for the Xbox One and this has left some people wondering whether the Square Enix team would get together with Microsoft and release a version of the game for the next gen consoles.

The developer is working on some exclusive content for the PlayStation, gamers are now wondering if the titles will also be seen on the PS4.

Kingdom Hearts 3 comes from Square Enix along with Disney Interactive Studios, who are responsible for dealing with the distribution over at the Osaka branch.

There are rumours going around that say Square Enix may have to cancel Kingdom Hearts 3 development.

“Fan expectation for ‘Kingdom Hearts 3′ is extremely high,” Nomura said during an interview. “To respond to those expectations, I have to provide something really good.”

However there are some people who think that Square Enix will move forwards and release the game as they are desperate to do so.

“Nope, Square Enix needs money. Kingdom Hearts 3 is potential money. Square Enix will make Kingdom Hearts 3 to make money,” the source told Society and Religion.

SOURCE: http://www.tekrieg.com/news/kingdom-hearts...rising/1005134/

*pulls out hair*

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
LokiofSassgard
 Posted: Feb 22 2014, 05:27 AM
is currently Offline.
Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather!

Kimi
Female
14 posts

Group Icon

I'm more disappointed that it's on xbox one and PS4. Do you realize how much those consoles cost right now? With our budget, my parents can't even afford a trip to Disney! I still have a PS2 and xbox 360. The only thing I've been able to afford for Christmas was a PS Vita. D:

--------------------
I am Loki of Sassgard
and I am burdened with glorious sassiness!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
• PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Kingdom Hearts | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!