- HOUSE POINTS - #
Minnie 16
Donald 9
Goofy 12
Pluto 19

new poll

Robin and Zelena bumped up to Season Regulars!
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jun 9 2015, 02:06 PM
is currently Offline.
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing sweet nightingale, hi-i-i-i-i...

Mandy
Female
3402 posts

Group Icon

Rebecca Mader and Sean Maguire have both been promoted to series regulars for the upcoming fifth season of Once Upon a Time, EW has learned.

Lost alum Mader first appeared as Regina’s (Lana Parrilla) half-sister Zelena, also known as the green-toned Wicked Witch of the West, in season 3. British actor Maguire also joined the series in season 3 to replace Tom Ellis, who briefly appeared as Robin Hood in the second season.

Though it appeared that Rumple (Robert Carlyle) had killed Zelena ahead of the season 3 finale, she traveled back in time and took on the appearance of Robin Hood’s late wife Marian (Christie Laing) in order to rob Regina of her happiness by stealing and getting knocked up by her sister’s true love. Impending baby be darned, Robin and Regina seem on track for a happy ending—though this Once Upon a Time we’re talking about here. Anything can happen!

Once Upon a Time returns to ABC this fall.

SOURCE: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/09/once-...-mader-season-5

YAY FINALLY for Sean. But Rebecca... ugh. She plays her role TOO well and Zelena makes me want to claw my ears off. XD

--------------------
n o g r a c e , n o p o i s e

• PM • EMAIL • WWW • AIM • MSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Once Upon A Time | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!