Miss Mandz
 Posted: Jul 15 2012, 08:28 AM
is currently Offline.
crashin' the party ;; guess they lost my invitation

Mandy
Female
3491 posts

Group Icon

There's tons of news coming out of Marvel's Comic Con panel as we speak, and we'll be bringing it all to you as it comes to us, but here are two small ones to start things off. The studio has announced official titles for two of their upcoming sequels! Coming November 8 next year will be Thor: The Dark World, and then April 4 of 2014 we'll be getting Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

The Winter Soldier title is what really got the Hall H crowd excited, and you might need to know a little bit more about your comics to understand why-- the Winter Soldier is the identity taken on by Captain America's best friend and sidekick Bucky Barnes (played by Sebastian Stan) after he's brought back from supposed death. When we saw Bucky die in Captain America: The First Avenger a lot of people speculated that Winter Soldier might be in Bucky's future, and this title seems a pretty clear confirmation that a reunion with his old pal is in store for Captain America this time around.

SOURCE: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Captain-Ame...dier-31930.html

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
DANY
 Posted: Jul 19 2012, 04:28 PM
is currently Offline.
N/A

Danielle
Female
29 posts

Group Icon

I am so excited for this I can hardly contain myself. I honestly don't know how I'm going to manage to make myself wait for April of '14.

According to The Playlist before Comic-Con, both Jeremy Renner and Scarlett Johansson will be reprising their roles of Hawkeye and Black Widow respectively in the upcoming film. Both play major roles and much of their origins are going to be revealed. Of course, Bucky (now, 'Winter Soldier') was not only Steve's former best friend, but also a past lover of Natasha Romanoff in the comics. In order to fit that in, they're going to definitely have to delve into her roots in Russia, and how exactly Bucky was revived and brainwashed.

Rumor has it that Anthony Mackie will be playing the Cap's partner in battle, Falcon, but he's already been listed on IMBD as part of the cast. Hm.

djkgfdgfgufjg I know that I have IM3 to hold me over and I do adore that entire franchise, but as far as I know, that movie doesn't tie in very closely with the events seen in The Avengers-whereas Captain America 2 begins where they left off.
• PM
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Oct 24 2013, 12:14 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3491 posts

Group Icon

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: Mar 12 2014, 12:27 PM
is currently Offline.

Mandy
Female
3491 posts

Group Icon

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
anotherfallingworld
 Posted: Mar 15 2014, 03:24 PM
is currently Offline.
chocolate is a glorious thing

Ashleah
N/A
542 posts
N/A

Group Icon

Was Sebastian Stan (I think that's his name--the Hatter in 'Oncie Wonderland') Bucky? I know he died, but I don't remember his name. Is he the friend you guys are talking about? I didn't see him in the trailer.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL • YIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Marvel | Next Newest »

topic options
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!