Donald 0
Goofy 0
Pluto 0

new poll

SLACK: Our Chat App
Walt Disney
 Posted: May 4 2018, 04:07 PM
is currently Offline.
We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

Walter Elias
N/A
13 posts

Group Icon

chatter

Instant messaging and chat has come quite a long ways since we last came together, and platforms have come and gone. AIM, MSN... they've become part of Yesteryear. We now have LINE, Whatsapp, Discord, and many other similar solutions for fast and fun communication. But as always, we at Mouse Ears like to take things a step further... and do something a little bigger.

Like have an app that houses our very own multi-channel chat platform.

SLACK is an app similar to LINE (if you are familiar with it) but unlike LINE, SLACK allows for private 'workspaces', where only the members can log in to chat with each other. This means that when you open SLACK, you will arrive to the Mouse Ears workspace, which will grant you access to our available chat channels, where only Mouse Ears members will be. No strangers!

The app is available on multiple platforms: Windows PC, Mac, Linux, Apple, Android, and Windows Phone.

Once you are signed up (with your Mouse Ears username, please!) you can customize your settings the way you want them. Pick the channels you're interested in, and set your notifications. Want to keep up with the general channel, but not the roleplay one? Turn off the notifications for the roleplay channel, or remove yourself from it entirely! Upload an icon to dress up your account. Set statuses and away messages. There's tons to do!

You will need an invite to join the SLACK app. Please PM this account, or Miss Mandz, with your email address. You will then be emailed the invite to join the Mouse Ears Workspace!

Need help figuring out how to use SLACK? Check out the app's official support center here, or feel free to ask for assistance in our FAQ section if your question is not covered there. We look forward to seeing you there!
• PM • EMAIL
^
Jess
 Posted: May 7 2018, 05:34 PM
is currently Offline.
Writing My Fairytale

Jessica
Female
375 posts

Group Icon

The link seems to be broken.

--------------------
user posted image
• PM • EMAIL
^
Miss Mandz
 Posted: May 7 2018, 05:40 PM
is currently Offline.
i was innocent & certain, now i'm wiser but unsure

Mandy
Female
3480 posts

Group Icon

QUOTE (Jess @ May 7 2018, 06:34 PM)
The link seems to be broken.

Well boo on it. Guess we'll have to do this the other way. SO.

If you would like an invite to the SLACK app, shoot me a PM with your email address, and I will send the invite that way.

--------------------
all those days in the sun what I'd give to relive just one

• PM • EMAIL • WWW
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Information Central | Next Newest »

topic options
quick reply
new poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION with edits by MISS MANDZ.
Thanks to LIBBY of CC for assistance with the header coding!